Mind Control Comics Forum
September 28, 2024, 08:23:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 361: Man's Dominion.  (Read 9222 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: December 29, 2014, 11:38:35 am »

Tuesday, December 30th.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 01:04:09 pm »

What's she going to produce from his other ear?
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2014, 05:52:31 pm »

look like the part of the pendit
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2014, 07:19:23 pm »

Or maybe it's the thing he broke and had Dani reconstitute as the pendant.  I don't recognize the profile of the curvy woman in the red dress, though.  Definitely not Rain.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2014, 12:11:35 am »

Looks suspiciously similar to #360.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2014, 03:14:04 am »

start up his student harem to clean house.
Do some sex games. Look like Zenon Cimaszewski  first start back 1986
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2014, 03:29:08 am »

In the last panel, we have Claudia on the far right, one of Claudia's hangers-on in the middle, but I don't recognize the woman on the left. Anyone got an idea?

Now I know why Jakob's face looked so weird: he was designed to have a beard.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 03:31:06 am by Haight » Logged

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
elenchos
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2014, 09:17:07 am »

Pop-up text is part of a verse sung by Alberich the dwarf in Wagner's Das Rheingold. He's singing about forswearing all love (after being turned down by some water nymphs he wanted to get it on with) in order to gain the power of 'world mastery' by making a magical ring. Seems to apply, yes?

Synopsis of the section: The three Rhinemaidens are swimming in the depths of the river Rhine, as Alberich the Nibelung (a night-dwarf) enters. The Rhinemaidens tease him as he tries to catch them. Then a ray of sunlight shines on a pile of gold. The Rhinemaidens tell Alberich that if someone should forswear all love, he would be able to forge an all-powerful ring of the Rhinegold. They tell this to Alberich because they think he would never forswear love, as he was so lustily chasing them. But they are wrong: mad with despair, Alberich forswears and curses all love and he steals the Rhinegold and flees before the shocked Rhinemaidens can take any action.

ALBERICH:
(Die augen starr auf das Gold gericht hat dem hastigen Geplander der Schwestern wohl gelauscht) - His eyes still riveted on the gold, has listened intently to the [Rhinemaiden] sisters' speech.
Der Welterbe gewann ich zu eigen durch dich - The world's kingdom at once could I compass through this
Erzwang' ich nicht liebe, doch listig erzwang ich mir lust - If love is denied me, a newer delight I may know!
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2014, 11:49:07 am »

That definitively makes him our villain, no?  Someone who's sacrificed his soul for temporary power?

However, that story of desperation sounds a lot more like Vik than Jakob.

So, that last panel seems to be Claudia, Meghan, and a new shooter? Huh
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 11:50:52 am by jmundt29 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2014, 02:08:33 pm »

If the three women in the last panel (where's he dangling that pendant from?) are intended to be an "echo" of the Rhinemaidens, then perhaps they're all significant players. Yet Claudia is the one we know the best - and we don't know much about her. I'm surprised Dani isn't amongst them. But although Dani's breasts seem to wax and wane a fair amount, that does look more like Meghan in the middle.

I'm assuming the one on the left is the woman in the previous two panels? The goggles there suggest she had something to do with creating the pendant, although it looks like she managed to do that without actually looking at it. We haven't seen too many women with brown eyes - and especially not with blondish hair. Although she's probably one of the women on the screen in 53 (Elisha? Grace? Her hair looks the wrong colour for Echo), she looks like a better match for Mallory's girlfriend Charlotte. But I think Charlotte was already dead by this point.

EDIT: I don't actually know what that is on her head in panels 3 & 4. I thought it was some kind of eyewear - hence the goggles reference (in panel 3 she looks like she's just pushed some glasses from her eyes and up onto her forehead). But on closer inspection it looks more like a bow, or something.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 03:53:04 pm by GodWilling » Logged
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2014, 07:54:53 pm »

No, it's definitely goggles.

I just realized that the goggles that the women who have worked on the crystals/watch up until now wear were probably to prevent them from getting tranced while working on it. Though I know that jewelers wear magnifying goggles sometimes - I figured this was something similar for watchmakers, just to place everything precisely.

I wonder if one could make contacts with a similar filtering effect?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2014, 02:28:42 am »

I wonder if one could make contacts with a similar filtering effect?

Interesting idea. Although I still don't see how Caitlyn improved her situation by pretending to be affected - if she was pretending.

I'm still puzzled by the lack of Dani here. Don't the polaroids show her inducting Claudia using the watch? Did the use of the watch on Claudia represent a further step in her enslavement rather than the start of it?
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2015, 03:28:21 pm »

my guest is Meghan on the left
May be the watch was after the pendit
we know that Danielle made the watch.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 03:40:53 pm by laguna85 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: