Mind Control Comics Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:03:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: By the Book #15  (Read 30375 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 28, 2014, 10:11:28 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 11:35:46 pm »

Excellent!

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 10:53:17 am »

Now we are talking!
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 11:43:49 am »

This is one of the most reliably entertaining titles, and one of the largest runs.  It mystifies me why this is still in the "Short-Run" section. Wink
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2014, 01:31:40 pm »

This is one of the most reliably entertaining titles, and one of the largest runs.  It mystifies me why this is still in the "Short-Run" section. Wink

I think this one fall under, Occasionals
Also may take a long time to do art work
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2014, 05:33:20 pm »

Sweet!  So is this going to be two stories long, like the last one?  You know, we get to watch Katie and her mom go at it for a while, before switching over to watch Mia(?) get brainwashed by her husband?  And what about Charlotte's roommate, what happened during their little hypno session?
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2014, 01:51:31 am »

I'm kind of bummed the lesbian teenagers are no longer an item, but hot story overall. I like Charlotte's initiative.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2014, 11:25:41 pm »

I'm kind of bummed the lesbian teenagers are no longer an item, but hot story overall. I like Charlotte's initiative.

I'm with Haight in terms of Katie and Nikki, but I also feel like the guy may somewhat be losing control here.  Between giving into Katie's mom's request (obviously not like she had in mind) and Charlotte going absolutely power mad, how is this guy supposed to keep himself on top of the pyramid.  Granted, everyone is still focused on his pleasure, but there doesn't seem to be an end game in the making.  I'm not saying I want the story to end, I just want it to be more decisive in terms of who gets hypno'ed and what gets done to them.  For example, did he turn Katie into her mom's slave just because he thought it'd be fun and he was getting bored with non-incestuous lovers or is he trying to design his harem towards a certain image?  Heck, does he even have a harem or just a group of women who find themselves inexplicably attracted to other women and him?
Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2014, 05:35:05 pm »

I hope he change the mother and daugters totally into full lovers and new women they work together as one one
The mother and daughter are lovers I like to see more that with many other ladies more nude ladies also
i_zack
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2014, 06:54:50 pm »

I'm also loving Charlotte; still subservient, but using her initiative to please her overall "master".  Really great.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2015, 12:30:46 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 10:17:41 am by GodWilling » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2015, 12:35:02 pm »

Since we're mentioning such things, there's no link for page 3 of this.

Excuse me?  I can see page 3 just fine.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2015, 01:05:40 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 10:18:15 am by GodWilling » Logged
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2015, 01:13:01 pm »

The PDF contains one additional page compared with the online version. The third page past the cover is missing online.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2015, 01:13:51 pm »

Um, guys, you are being weird. Everything's right there, both in the HTML and on the page.

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: