Mind Control Comics Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:11:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Mind Control Theatre  (Read 42936 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: June 17, 2010, 06:45:51 pm »

Well, of course, I get a sponsor's plug. Smiley Be sure to check out our video site, Mind Control Theatre.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
wblade
Browser
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 10:17:51 pm »

You guys are one of my favorite adult material producers especially among mind control but also in adult general.  P.S. the victorian stuff with Elanor Markham classy and super sexy!
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 10:00:49 am »

Daphne, With ALL you have going now, Mind Control Theater and Mind Control Comics, I notice that your main focus, at least by my observation, has been MCC, When will you be doing another movie at MCT???

I really like what you and Henri produce at MCT and hope you will continue with both and have success with both VERY FINE sites!!
animalmusic
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 08:10:15 pm »

I purchased cafe society great job with the breast expansion
Would love. to see this in a wife "taken". Mind/Controled in front of husband. Cuckold type of story
Thanks
-Animalmusic-
Kamenrider01
Browser
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 12:46:14 pm »

any word on when we'll be seeing a new video on mct?
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2012, 07:41:39 am »

Repeat any new Shoot for Mind Control Theatre ?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2012, 10:27:15 am »

edit edit edit...

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2012, 08:10:13 pm »

edit edit edit...

Ok
So cut and paste
frabman
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2012, 01:45:09 am »

Daphne,

For some your films, I wonder if you would consider selling alternate versions (shorts, if you will), re-edited to contain just the various "training sessions" separately and w/o all the inter-cut scenes of the other training sessions or other scenes.  The Brothel 2, The Yard Sale of Hell House and The Truth About Hypnosis 4 come to mind as examples of films from which I would like to see the extended programming scenes for each actress broken out and sold separately.

Please realize, I do love those films as they are... but I would also like to see those conditioning scenes straight through from start to finish, focusing on each actress separately as they experience their brainwashing and repeat back the commands of their trainers.  Ideally, these new releases would be focused on the trainees as they are being inducted and/or programmed, and include only voice overs or minimal inter-cuts of the trainers.

Do you think that's somthing you would be interested in producing?
I'd certainly be willing to pay for these types of shorts separately, and I feel that others might as well.

Thanks for listening.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2012, 09:24:33 am »

It is something we are considering!

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2013, 03:34:04 pm »

There have been rumblings on that other large forum about a new release in the renamed Daphne's Fantasies by the end of this month.  Also, you have indicated that editing has been going on on a new project since....June or July, I think.  Any news on this project?  What it's about and who's in it?
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2013, 10:55:03 am »

Well two new movies titled The Truth, parts one and two have just been posted to Daphne's Fantasies, so that may be a good hint.

<Edit.>  Never mind, nothing but old movies without their full title.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 10:57:59 am by Garg22 » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2013, 01:49:48 pm »

Because h*pn*s*s is a bad word. Smiley

Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2013, 12:36:13 am »

Meanwhile Die, Motherfucker Die is perfectly acceptable. Gotta love this world.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2013, 08:56:38 am »

Previous relatively recent postings indicated that you were editing a new release and were hoping to have it for the end of August.  Do you have a revised estimate on release?  Could you share some facts about the new release?  For example, the number of actors/actresses, maybe a title or a hint as to whether this is a new idea or a continuation of a current series (C-Ducer, Truth, Scent Lure, Waiting Room, or Yard Sale)?
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: