Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:50:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mind Control Theatre  (Read 42709 times)
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2013, 04:15:02 am »

Saw the notice of policy change on the other board.  I feel this is a wise precaution regardless of aesthetics.

Is my memory of your summer editing a confabulation or wishful thinking on my part?  As always, I wish you all the best personally and professionally and eagerly await your new work.
ainfinite
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2013, 04:18:04 pm »

Sorta unrelated, but I took a look at the store today, and there's some sort of problem with the "In the Workplace" and "Truth Part 4" trailers - go look and you'll see what I mean.

Always eager for info on upcoming releases!
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2013, 04:20:18 pm »

go look and you'll see what I mean.

Hm, no, I don't see what you mean; I clicked through both links on both formats of both films, and everything worked fine.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: