Mind Control Comics Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:16:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Enchanted Summer #3  (Read 29802 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 04, 2014, 12:29:37 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 08:57:52 pm »

I'm rather looking forward to this; when's it coming out?
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 09:11:30 pm »

I'm rather looking forward to this; when's it coming out?

look at the top of here, Under linked events will have post dates
you can click on the calendar

this one post it in DEC 10 2014
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2014, 06:23:48 pm »

That blue and white logo really bugs me.  Can't really say why.  I'll have to refresh on the first two issues when the third comes out.  If I try to dive right in, I'll be hopelessly lost.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2014, 01:38:03 am »

Where is this supposed to be set? Mendocino?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2014, 09:12:34 am »

Where is this supposed to be set? Mendocino?

Gold star! Mendocino County: Fort Bragg, Mendocino village (with variations for comic parallel universe).

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
ainfinite
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2014, 07:02:43 pm »

I'm all for a slow burn, but not when that entails a year-long wait between installments.

If this was updated a bit...er, a lot more frequently I think it would be among my favorite on the site - I dig Elizar's "less is more" artstyle, and the much more grounded method of hypno is a refreshing change.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2014, 01:16:49 am »

I'm still trying to figure out how the hypno is happening. Is the MC intentional on his part?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2014, 05:02:36 pm »

I...don't get that either.  At first I thought it was the massage.  Now, I'm wondering if it's the massage coupled with the camera.

I have absolutely no idea what the big deal is about the Crimson Brain-Draining Dildo.  Is that a new element?  Huh  I don't remember that at all.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2014, 02:56:04 pm »

I...don't get that either.  At first I thought it was the massage.  Now, I'm wondering if it's the massage coupled with the camera.

I have absolutely no idea what the big deal is about the Crimson Brain-Draining Dildo.  Is that a new element?  Huh  I don't remember that at all.

No argument here.  What exactly spurred on all the stuff with the new girl--is she just hot for him or what?--and what's the deal with the toy?
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2014, 01:02:55 am »

ok
there is Autumn
and there is summer
page one who on the left and right?
hypnonile
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Angry Comic Book Nerd

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2014, 06:09:05 pm »

I really, REALLY love this series! The build-up is very well done.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2015, 04:57:14 pm »

I have to agree with the other posters above--going over a year between installments is taking a lot of the pleasure out of this series.  Which is a pity, because it is exceptionally good.  First-rate art work.

It is interesting that through three installments there isn't a definite sign as to what the mind-control is.  It certainly looks like the magic dildos, as of this installment.  So were the first two comics, in which the guy seemed to be MC'ing the girl via massages, a red herring?

I love stories with sisters.  They don't even have to be having sex with each other--I just love stories where sisters are MC'd.  Mother-daughter pairs as well.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2015, 05:28:06 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 09:12:19 am by GodWilling » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: