Mind Control Comics Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:36:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beyond Rubies #9  (Read 27210 times)
gortogs
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2014, 12:05:17 pm »

So, are there many shots of background characters and the spreading rubies?  Sadly, once again, mortgage takes priority over mc hawtness.  Sad
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2014, 12:27:16 pm »

Gorgeous ladies, hot sex, and good MC. Like before, this series has got it all...

The ridiculous outfits are nice, too. I dunno why, but harem outfits and stuff in that vein always look nice when HMB does 'em (and PK and OM, for that matter, but that's beside the point right now).

Induction on page 5 is hot. Nursing on page 9 is hot (I also dig lactation, and if this goes further then I definitely like where this is going). Explosion of BE and overloading the tinfoil on the last page is, of course, very hot and I can't wait to see what happened next... because it'll probably be hot as hell.

Is that Janice satisfying the VP's needs on page 9? It's hard to keep track of all the lovely ladies in this series sometimes because they change too much. I seem to remember some rumblings about HMB illustrating a dramatis personae of sorts, but I obviously haven't seen it if it's finished.
Yes, that's Janice on page 9. I don't think we've seen her since after her full transformation in issue 6, so I can understand why people don't immediately recognize her.
If you have the April Bonus edition from 2012, she's got the same hair style in the ALL JANICE pin up.
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2014, 12:29:06 pm »

So, are there many shots of background characters and the spreading rubies?  Sadly, once again, mortgage takes priority over mc hawtness.  Sad
No, no BG characters showing their mass marketing in this issue.
If that's your thing then you're really gonna like issue 10.
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2014, 12:30:37 pm »

The only thing disappointing me with this release is that I then start to think how long it will be before the next one, pretty much like when Saint James Infirmary was running once a week. Everything about the issue is great but like the last one, it ends in a cliff hanger making us want the next one that much sooner!
The wait won't be nearly as long this time, promise!
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2014, 01:02:37 pm »

The wait won't be nearly as long this time, promise!

Music to my ears.  BR is awesome, and I always look forward to your art.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2014, 05:59:02 pm »

So I'm a little confused as to where Nick is standing in all this.  In the last issue (#8), Nick did something to Laura and got her to have sex with him; she repeatedly said "Monsonis won't like this."  I read that as meaning that Nick can override Monsonis' programming.  However, in this issue, Andrea seems to be towing the Monsonis party line ("You have to get the rubies back online, your wife has a job to do," etc).  So, is it that Nick didn't override Laura last time, or that he hasn't overridden Andrea?  Or am I missing something?

I guess what I'm really asking is, how do I get a job at Quine?
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2014, 06:59:59 pm »

So I'm a little confused as to where Nick is standing in all this.  In the last issue (#8), Nick did something to Laura and got her to have sex with him; she repeatedly said "Monsonis won't like this."  I read that as meaning that Nick can override Monsonis' programming.  However, in this issue, Andrea seems to be towing the Monsonis party line ("You have to get the rubies back online, your wife has a job to do," etc).  So, is it that Nick didn't override Laura last time, or that he hasn't overridden Andrea?  Or am I missing something?

I guess what I'm really asking is, how do I get a job at Quine?
Laura says that Monsonis "won't like this" in reference to Nick taking control of her.  She even makes a comment about "marking his territory."
Andrea is encouraging Nick so he can focus on getting his wife back and even increase his harem more with the possible addition of Gabby and Elaine.

If you take note of the hairstyles that should help you figure out who is really with who.
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2014, 07:08:13 pm »

As near as I could tell, Elaine came back on line but Gabby didn't. I'm still hoping Gabby doesn't go under completely as she can program the thing and just as easily end up taking control of others.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: