Mind Control Comics Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:51:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Beyond Rubies #9  (Read 27197 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 14, 2014, 11:29:22 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Salanar
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2014, 03:06:13 am »

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

**ahem***

Looks good. I have high expectations. No pressure.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2014, 12:55:44 pm »

Same here. It's only previously been amazing, so I expect more of the same.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
mark2talyho
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 06:22:23 pm »

So when is 9 being released?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2014, 06:23:36 pm »

So when is 9 being released?

Scroll to the top! Scroll to the top!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mark2talyho
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2014, 06:25:35 pm »

That's quite a long way off
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2014, 06:26:21 pm »

That's quite a long way off

Well, I could have just not said anything until September 15th. :-)

zxmacac
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2014, 07:05:32 am »

I like it very well.
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2014, 10:04:20 am »

Just chiming in to say that the next two weeks will pass too slowly, only because of the wait for this.  BR remains one of the three (issue-based, not weekly) series I look forward to the most on MCC, and it has always been brilliantly done.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2014, 12:31:26 am »

Yes Wednesday see more of love lady bodies
 Shocked
Now let add big chest
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 03:13:23 pm by laguna85 » Logged
ghuserhname
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2014, 12:47:15 am »

Happy New Beyond Rubies Day, everyone! All thanks to HMB, Daphne, Waranghira and Mr. Zipp for the amazing comic, and for putting up with the impatience of (certain members of) their audience (okay, it was me, I was impatient, sorry).  Wink
Salanar
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2014, 03:00:20 am »

This is an excellent addition. As always, I'm impressed and pleased. Thank you for adding to this series!
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2014, 06:20:27 am »

The only thing disappointing me with this release is that I then start to think how long it will be before the next one, pretty much like when Saint James Infirmary was running once a week. Everything about the issue is great but like the last one, it ends in a cliff hanger making us want the next one that much sooner!
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2014, 07:23:08 am »

Gorgeous ladies, hot sex, and good MC. Like before, this series has got it all...

The ridiculous outfits are nice, too. I dunno why, but harem outfits and stuff in that vein always look nice when HMB does 'em (and PK and OM, for that matter, but that's beside the point right now).

Induction on page 5 is hot. Nursing on page 9 is hot (I also dig lactation, and if this goes further then I definitely like where this is going). Explosion of BE and overloading the tinfoil on the last page is, of course, very hot and I can't wait to see what happened next... because it'll probably be hot as hell.

Is that Janice satisfying the VP's needs on page 9? It's hard to keep track of all the lovely ladies in this series sometimes because they change too much. I seem to remember some rumblings about HMB illustrating a dramatis personae of sorts, but I obviously haven't seen it if it's finished.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 07:59:08 am by Haight » Logged

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2014, 07:40:15 am »

What explosion At the end, Yes We will have sex whit You and Do anything you want for good feeling of Sex
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: