Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:06:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Drains  (Read 43370 times)
DarkVanessa
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics/Manga Fan ~ Freelance Ilustrator

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2011, 12:08:44 pm »

I´m so proud and happy to see our Hentai manga! Look amazing with words! Cheesy

robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2011, 09:10:28 am »

Looking forward to the next installment of "Drains", will the prof enslave ALL of his "hot" female students or will he enslave the hotest ones and send them out to recruit mors slave's???

Only time will tell, eh, Daphne??
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2011, 08:52:54 am »

DarkVanessa, You did a fantastic job on Drains, i hope the next chapter will continue your fine work, looking forward to it when it comes out.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2011, 08:54:56 am »

She's hard at work on part 2!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2011, 08:51:01 am »

That's great news Daphne, really looking forward to see what you have in store for the prof and his harem of obedient sex slaves!
DarkVanessa
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2011, 07:10:37 am »

Thanks for your comment Robbie! Drains 2 was in process but I think Daphne to decide cancel the second chapter because never answer my emails again after I sent the first 6 pages complete Lips sealed Really I don´t know what happened. I deserve the payment for this pages and   but she never send me my money ó.ò What happen with you Daphne?!
T5Medici
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2011, 09:46:15 am »

Vanessa,

That is your second (all red) comment. Posting entirely in red is almost as annoying as posting in ALL CAPs. It certainly does get noticed but it doesn't always get the response you want when you do it!

As to your comments, I suggest you read this thread. http://mindcontrolcomics.com/forum/index.php?topic=185.0

As noted there, MCC is currently not able to process ANY additional payments or accept new memberships. So there are a LOT of sad members and potential members running around right now. Now as a general rule, not taking in any new moneys means not paying out any either. That means the contributors (artists, writers) are also sad.

I have a suggestion, though without good knowledge of the legalities involved, I'm not sure how good it is. Given your tone, it sounds like you were promised payments on completion of the first half. However it seems to me that 6 pages is not a complete comic. Therefore, I'd suggest that, when you have spare time, and if the rest of the story for this issue is available, that you complete the rest of the comic. If the site starts taking membership payments again, your payment and having it publish can come quickly which will make the new membership VERY happy. And the payment to you will be for a complete work rather than for half the work.

The assumption is that Daphne will either try to get this site operational again, look for other sites to publish work on, or simply get out of the business. For the first two options, a completed second issue of Drains is marketable, publishable and has more value than a half complete work. I'm not suggesting working for free. And I realize that completing the work and never having it publish would be a waste of time. But if it is complete, there are more options for both of you than the half finished product. That's why I suggest working in your free time.

Daphne, I hope I haven't overstepped the bounds of the forum and feel free to delete this if you think it is. As you can see, I still have hopes that these comic series can be completed one way or another.
DarkVanessa
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2011, 08:41:01 pm »

I´m a freelance with long experience doing artwork for several person and companies around the world, also I did the first chapter complete for "Drains" and this was payed in advance the first time. When Daphne contact me to request me "Drains 2" we did a deal where she should to make the first payment when all pages (in pencil) were done and indeed all were made but still I do not see any dollar. The second payment when all the comic was completed and 6 pages were completed but I decided cancel the project because she stopped answering my messages

I not work for free but for respect  to me I think she should to contact me for tell me her current economic situation and do not let me talking alone because my trust was betrayed and this really hurt me because I was needing the money.

I never do exceptions with payments because all my clients pay me in advance but here I did and now I have not an answer to my several emails and my payment.

Really I want not think bad about Daphne but if she can not give an answer I have not option at least I think I deserve to know what happened with all my work, effort and time  Huh

I will not get out of business per a bad experience with a person who took my work and run, I have 6 years  living of my art so your comment: "look for other sites to publish work on, or simply get out of the business" is not a option fair because I did a work and deserve my payment, please do not defend the indefensible, I never asked for work with www.mindcontrolcomics.com, They contact me for work with them. So please, Do not treat me as an amateur.

As you can see all is simple, I did a work (with a deal between MCC and me) and never get my payment...Hope when Daphne can solve her problems contact me again or If she stole my work and time...Well, God bless her.

*Sorry for my bad English but is not my native language*

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2011, 09:54:30 pm »

Wow, OK, this is interesting.

DarkVanessa: I haven't received anything from you. No email, no work, nothing. I believe that you wrote to me, but all I can assume is that it bounced for some reason. Also, it looks like you disconnected from the shared Dropbox, so I don't have any actual work from you.

Just to be clear: Artists who have done work for us get paid. I've been paying people out of my own pocket.

If the pencils are complete, you'll get paid for them, per the contract.

Since apparently there's an issue with email, send me a PM and we'll sort it out.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
DarkVanessa
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2011, 11:57:06 pm »

Oh my god Daphne! I was so frustrated thinking that you hate me for some reason!  Cry

Have you another email? I´ll send you all data and the copy of all emails I sent the last 2 months.

All pages were completed (in pencil) and the first 6 pages were totally completed but after to send all this and not get an answerI decided  cancel the manga until you contact me again.

Yesterday I delete all works in dropbox because you never answered....
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2011, 07:55:39 am »

Daphne and DarkVanessa, I hope you get together on "Drains" since it one of my favorite comics, really looking forward to seeing just what you 2 lovely ladies have in store for all of us comics lovers.

I also hope you get your credit card processing squared away Daphne. Grin Grin Grin
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2011, 08:11:56 am »

Happy Anniversary to DarkVanessa and Daphne on the 1st year of the debut of "Drains", hope it won't take another year to see chapter 2 of this great magna comic!! Grin Grin Grin
ramac
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2011, 12:26:54 pm »

i like this one as well. hope it comes back i would like to see where the story goes!
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2011, 09:38:29 am »

Hey Daphne, I knmow I have been a thorn lately, but I would very much like to see part 2 of Drains, hopefully before years end(2011), that would be a nice Christmas present for all of us, hint,hint. Cool Cool
DarkVanessa
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2011, 05:21:44 am »

Thank so much to all for the support! Drains2 is in process, you will see the chapter two soon!  Grin
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: