Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:07:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Drains  (Read 43412 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 04, 2010, 03:48:25 pm »

What lurks in the basement of the biology lab... and what is it doing to the nubile coeds who fall into its tentacles?

Coming October 13th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
johntenchi
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 12:25:28 am »

i went in to trying to read it or look at it and it is not coming up with the comic at all! What is going on with it please fix it oe explain thank you
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 02:23:28 am »

Give it a try now!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
raheel26
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 02:47:37 am »

it still not working
mm257
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 05:53:44 am »

If you download it, it seems to work.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2010, 07:04:07 am »

OK, now it's working! Very sorry for the inconvenience.

mm257
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2010, 08:58:06 am »

Wow that was exactly what I was hoping it would be. Great job on another great comic. I hope you continue this series!
greynolds
Browser
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2010, 03:01:26 pm »

Absolutely stellar! I can't decide if it's better than Hidden Knowledge, but it certainly gives it a damn good run for its money!
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2010, 06:40:12 pm »

This was surprisingly good.  I'm not a fan of the 'tentacle' sub-genre at all, so I was expecting this comic to be a write-off.  (Which is fine -- different people like different things and I don't expect every comic to cater to my personal preferences.)  But, while the 'tentacle' parts of the comic did leave me cold, I really enjoyed the *rest* of it.  The art style and character design are much cleaner than I thought they would be from the cover, the writing is laced with amusing double-entendres ("I got tied up."), and I'm looking forward to seeing what the professor does with his now-growing harem.
BorisTheSpider
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Fan of the Spiral

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2010, 03:15:05 am »

A most excellent comic, but something about that creature looks familiar... wait I know: http://www.somethingawful.com/d/dungeons-and-dragons/fantasy-art-2010.php?page=10
I'm really looking forward to seeing the next issue, hope the wait isn't too long.

Welcome to my parlor...
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2010, 11:57:16 am »

Holy Moley, What a story, GREAT artwork and of course, GREAT story Daphne, I can't wait(but must) to see who else the GOOD?? Professor enslaves with his creation.

How about a few female professor's(beautiful of course,like the students he has started with).

At that rate, he will control the entire female population at school, and WHO ever HE WANTS!!!
hypnonile
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Angry Comic Book Nerd

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2010, 08:41:33 pm »

I really liked it! Very Fun! Looking forwards to the second part.
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2010, 10:35:24 pm »

This was surprisingly good.  I'm not a fan of the 'tentacle' sub-genre at all, so I was expecting this comic to be a write-off.  (Which is fine -- different people like different things and I don't expect every comic to cater to my personal preferences.)  But, while the 'tentacle' parts of the comic did leave me cold, I really enjoyed the *rest* of it.  The art style and character design are much cleaner than I thought they would be from the cover, the writing is laced with amusing double-entendres ("I got tied up."), and I'm looking forward to seeing what the professor does with his now-growing harem.

Seconded.
Riagg
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2010, 02:20:34 pm »

This is fabulous. Tentacles, the spiral eye, minds draining away... so very hot. Keep up the good work!
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2010, 08:19:42 am »

This is a combination of "The Tentacled Terror" and "The Hypnotic Eye"!!!

Looking forward to the next chapter of this one Daphne!!

"The Tentacled Terror came out in 1957-1958, "The Gypnotic Eye" came out in 1960, in case you are interested.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: