Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:39:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Hidden Knowledge #12  (Read 18879 times)
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2019, 11:36:58 pm »

My main (only?) complaint about this series is that the encryption for the magic words keeps getting changed.  Angry

It is so much better when I can read the actual commands Daffyd is putting out.  Wink

A good example of this is the flashback panel on page 9. Where the words used clearly indicate he enslaved them and erased their free will. It actually helps this explanation of what was going on in this chapter. We've lost that starting with Chapter 20 and no longer know which processing which girl has.
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2019, 08:58:46 am »

A good example of this is the flashback panel on page 9. Where the words used clearly indicate he enslaved them and erased their free will. It actually helps this explanation of what was going on in this chapter. We've lost that starting with Chapter 20 and no longer know which processing which girl has.

Although I suspect Daphne has tried to address that by including fairly specific clear text in parallel with the commands on page 11 of the latest edition (#21)

GB
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: