Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:42:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
  Print  
Author Topic: What stories from the EMCSA would you like to see adapted?  (Read 173506 times)
lion93
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #90 on: October 13, 2012, 11:17:03 am »

Also:

I Can't Stop Myself

by Julian Sorel
snivgrits
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #91 on: April 28, 2013, 09:05:39 pm »

Template by Voyer

Just Part 1 would be fine, one of the hottest reads ever.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #92 on: July 28, 2013, 11:32:38 am »

Good to the Last Drop!

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #93 on: July 31, 2013, 11:00:53 pm »

Good to the Last Drop!

They could give it an ending.  Or, since Daphne apparently had contact with Mister Harvest--he wrote the script for her MCT production "The Brothel"--maybe they could get him to finish it.

Actually, what I'd like to see is more prose from Daphne.  She could adapt comics into prose stories, or she could pick up comics that were never finished, like "The Green Sign" or "Enchanted Summer".  I'd love to see "Obedience" fleshed out into a prose story, and I'd love to know what was going to happen in "Enchanted Summer".  She wouldn't need to work with any artists, and presumably prose tales would fill out gaps between releases of new comics.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 11:04:25 pm by Vidor » Logged
sytry
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #94 on: November 14, 2013, 03:40:11 pm »

I'd like to see Lord May (http://mcstories.com/LordMay/index.html) by tabico adapted.  Not only is it a good story that incorporates themes near and dear to Daphne's heart, the tattoos are a great visual statement of May's control, and would work well in a comic book format.
sohta123
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #95 on: November 25, 2013, 09:06:10 pm »

I'd like to see Lord May (http://mcstories.com/LordMay/index.html) by tabico adapted.  Not only is it a good story that incorporates themes near and dear to Daphne's heart, the tattoos are a great visual statement of May's control, and would work well in a comic book format.

I second this motion!
I would like to see the ending adapted slightly. And a sequel wold be great.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #96 on: July 01, 2014, 10:17:10 am »

Would you consider a collaboration with MC Guy on an adaptation of one of his shorter works (My Former Succubus, White Knight & Titmouse) into comic form?  I shudder to think how many hundreds of volumes it would take to adapt The Jilliad.  However, I find myself drawn to stories with heroes like The Knight or Mark Samuels, or Alex from Elliot Kay's Good Intentions series.  He already has an illustrator for the front covers of his e-books, of course.
meltons
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #97 on: July 26, 2014, 10:18:18 am »

Hi there!

There is a first-time author on EMCSA who has a posting last weekend called "A Little Pink Camera."  http://www.mcstories.com/LittlePinkCamera/index.html
Definitely worth looking at for an adaptation into either comic or live action.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #98 on: September 26, 2014, 04:09:11 pm »

I don't know how copyrights work with you guys, but if you can I'd like to see the following:

URN My Power--Backlash, World of My Own, Rewrite, Kit, Best Wishes and Out on the Town, Yvonne's Immersion, Surrender Your Booty, Show and Tell, Remote Override, Life Imitating Art, I Volunteered, Deus Sex Machina, Chaos Comes A-Courtin', Cammy Captured, Barbie Girls, the Athenian Agenda, Alienne, Enemy Combatants, Duel, and the Alfalfa Male

HypnoJoe--The Alien God

Alien--Alien Spawn

Mr. GreyMan--Alien to Ambition

HypKnot Eyes--Darmak
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #99 on: September 26, 2014, 08:32:41 pm »

I forgot Open Book by Darkmind, Absolute Obedience by Simon bar Sinister, Absolute Power by lost, the Obelisk by Somebody You Don't Know, and Absolute Power by Warlord.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #100 on: September 26, 2014, 08:41:11 pm »

I forgot Open Book by Darkmind, Absolute Obedience by Simon bar Sinister, Absolute Power by lost, the Obelisk by Somebody You Don't Know, and Absolute Power by Warlord.

Last one for now, I swear: Bachelorette Roulette by Halcyon.  This one in particular could use an extension of the current ending that includes the third sister becoming permanently enslaved.
Azure
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #101 on: October 13, 2014, 03:42:10 am »

I'll definitely vote for Simon bar Sinister's Mind Snatchers, I love that story so much because its both insanely hot and very funny. I'm also not sure how much creative freedom you guys have with stuff like that but if you could do an alternative version of afterwards I'd love to see Dima get enslaved to someone, I was begging for that during the whole story.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #102 on: November 05, 2014, 11:40:47 pm »

I'll definitely vote for Simon bar Sinister's Mind Snatchers, I love that story so much because its both insanely hot and very funny. I'm also not sure how much creative freedom you guys have with stuff like that but if you could do an alternative version of afterwards I'd love to see Dima get enslaved to someone, I was begging for that during the whole story.

After reading this comment, I read the story and I agree: I'd love to see an illustrated version thereof.
caseyomally
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #103 on: February 12, 2015, 09:06:18 pm »

I really like a lot of Chrystal Wynd's stories... Especially the ones that deal with bimboification as a form of retribution.

Also, the idea behind the MasterPC stories would be cool to see brought to comic and/or live action.  Although the body mods would probably be difficult to bring to L.A. for Chrystal's stories OR for MasterPC ones.
sytry
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #104 on: February 13, 2015, 04:46:14 am »

I'd like to see an adapted version of "Passion Grades" by Captain Eazy, retrofitted to be a sequel to "The Convent of St. Nicholas". 

In the modern day, the convent has a all-girl's school...
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
  Print  

Jump to: