Mind Control Comics Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:27:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 274: Like Tangled Twine.  (Read 22603 times)
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2014, 11:01:23 pm »

Perhaps Julian didn't know Danielle was carrying the watch.  He might have been trying to make sure nobody else could make another by killing its creator.  That would have been a mistake, but an understandable one.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2014, 02:54:09 am »

Julian fix the watch but He did not have the heart of the watch the red Shell.
He need the shell, He did not know that Danielle took the shell out.
We all can say that he want the watch.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 09:32:04 am by laguna85 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2014, 07:15:33 am »

I think Julian's primary concern is to have the (fixed) watch in his possession. He appears to have known so well what was going on with Vik and Amy and Hayley that he was able to intercept Adrian at Student Health and get him out of trouble at Vik's apartment. And Cherry appears to know all about everyone in the SJI harem. I suspect they don't make too many careless mistakes.

Jakob was trying to get his hands on Erin.

Speculation: In order to fix the watch, Dani needed to be "healed" of some of her conflicting programming. I suspect Erin's magic doesn't go straight to the pain - it probably takes a more holistic approach. Julian (perhaps) ran Dani down on Saturday night. On Sunday he's asking for her to fix his watch. No one seems remotely surprised that she's still alive.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2014, 09:36:00 am »

Just think what be said, That she need to be healed of some of conflicting Programming.
Denielle may need to heal from her nightmare. Also may be the part of old program to get over with Johannes JAKOB her master
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 09:51:42 pm by laguna85 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2014, 12:08:51 pm »

There's a fair amount of evidence building up that Jakob was the master of the New York harem - most tellingly perhaps the call sign on the model plane in 114. But it did seem like Johannes was lucky with the ladies too. So I wouldn't rule out that Dani was involved with him as well.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2014, 04:07:34 pm »

The Kuplers don't seem the type to share...harem members.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2014, 05:56:20 pm »

The Kuplers don't seem the type to share...harem members.

I think he Share A lot
1: have web site (SJI- I 53)
2: a lot place to have party
3: dress harem sevice costume, maid (SJI-I 025 and 258)
4: sell harem to have high end living

Now Adrian have Hayley under PC What Adrian going to do with her? use watch?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 09:23:58 am by laguna85 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2014, 02:58:22 am »

I don't think we're looking at a website in 53, if that's what you're referring to.

258 suggests Jakob didn't keep his women entirely hidden away. But we don't know who those other men were. It doesn't look like there was much brotherly love between Johannes and Jakob, but that doesn't preclude the possibility that a woman known to one might also be known to the other.

We know very little about Johannes or his interest in harems. Guest page 14 tells us for sure that the loss of his brother didn't weigh too heavily on his mind - indeed he may have been feeling the urge to celebrate. But we might have expected Einfríður to be a little more restrained in the circumstances.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2014, 08:45:48 am »

Except we don't know her connection to the family.  Is she one of Johannes' girls?  Someone attached to his father who happened to be a really good pilot?  Merely a stunning company employee?  I suppose any of those are possible without definitive proof.  Say, what's Derek been doing the last couple days after he identified Dani's personal effects in the abandoned apartment?  Is Jen doing anything interesting?  What about the members of the cheer squad?  Is Yates having the best week of his life?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2014, 09:44:18 am »

I got the impression she worked for the Icelandic coastguard. And they can't have been that familiar prior to the episode since she starts off calling him Mr Kuppler and he tells her to call him Johannes.

I'd be interested to catch up with Hitomi too. It's been over 90 episodes now.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2014, 01:56:36 pm »

The thing filling the screen in 53 looks like a private database on a file that Dani either copied or stole before she left, not a website.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2014, 02:01:15 pm »

Or perhaps a folder in some kind of file browser, if you look at the right-hand side of the screen.  It looks like a file browser tree pointing to a project called "The Good Old Days".  Incidentally, the number in parenthesis after the title is probably a count of the number of pictures in the project, which would likely correlate with the number of women in the NY harem.  The number is hard to read, but definitely three digits and it looks like it starts with a '1'.  My guess is 144.
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2014, 08:14:17 am »

I should probably post this in the Issue 53 forum, but the interface is extremely similar to the Mac iPhoto application.  I had never thought about it as anything else than a photo record, though I did think it puzzling that this information should sit, apparently without any security, open on the computer.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2014, 10:01:11 am »

I thought Julian was bald?  He's blonde?  What?  Why would he care enough to shoot Vik's gun hand?  Not all the pieces of these plans add up here.  It seems as though Cherry is trying to further her own agenda.  If it were coordinated, Julian could have let Adrian be killed and then Cherry could have used the vacuum to push her agenda on the bereft SJI Harem members.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: