Mind Control Comics Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:52:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 272: A General Agreement as to the Facts.  (Read 19951 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 20, 2014, 08:53:35 am »

Friday, February 21st.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 10:15:50 am by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 11:48:43 am »

Erin: "Listen, I swear I never touched your biscuits."

Cherry: "Oh you so did."

Erin: "They weren't even..."

Cherry: "You ruined my life!"
powerpossum
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 11:52:38 am »

Erin: "Listen, I swear I never touched your biscuits."

Cherry: "Oh you so did."

Erin: "They weren't even..."

Cherry: "You ruined my life!"

I, for one, want to see Erin touch Cherry's biscuits.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 12:24:20 pm »

Aye. To my mind there's a lot resting on those biscuits.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 01:41:53 pm »

The plot has been on a three-stroke cycle for a few weeks now, apart from the one Saturday splash page.  If the pattern holds, the next comic should be about Q and Yves.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 05:39:35 pm »

I hope not.  Not enough sexiness going on there.  Unless Kanti takes off her poofy jacket and shows us her poofy chest.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Prezfevr18
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2014, 12:07:49 am »

272 and 271 look to be the same image.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2014, 12:21:21 am »

272 and 271 look to be the same image.

Look like get fix about 8:00 - 10:00 am
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2014, 02:24:02 am »

Just to make it clear, the comic was not posted correctly.  Looking at it should be self-explanatory.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2014, 08:26:51 am »

Pop-up text is new, but the art is a repeat of 271.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2014, 08:38:43 am »

Fixed.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2014, 08:53:50 am »

Interesting, terrifying, and aggravating.  Interesting in that it was Aiken and Cherry's screwup and Erin helped before The Thing chased her away.  Terrifying in that it looks like Cherry's assumed partial control now.  Those looked like hypnotized eyes, not terrified eyes.  Aggravating because it looks like we're stuck on Throw 2 from the Dice of Destiny, and that's the worst one we've seen so far.  I'm campaigning for Throw 3 or better here.

Also, are we to infer that Jakob is not Thankfully Departed, but merely in hiding?  YIKES!!

Why was Jakob after Erin with that crystal?  What could she do with it that was more impressive than the Watch or the Belltower?  I can't tell if this calls for a "Yipe! Shocked" or a "Yum! Grin"
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2014, 09:12:49 am »

Hugely significant.  Next question:  where did this happen?  Missouri?  That's my initial assumption:  that this is the "Dianic thing" mentioned in the first Erin special, and from which she was running in the second.  But, if so, how does Kuppler know about her? 

Also, Erin's betrayal is pretty bad - and I can see why Cherry is pissed - but it's not a full-on betrayal; Erin saved her life, did what she could, etc.  It just wasn't enough for Cherry not to be enslaved.

Next question:  we've surmised that former watch slaves have had various post-harem experiences.  Dani, obviously, has had some kind of mind work done on her to have forgotten the watch.  Claudia is in NYC, always in leather catsuits (apparently), with at least three slaves working for her in various state of undress, but trying to locate to watch to do ... something, and linked to both Derek and Dr. Cimazewski.  There's the guy in the car - Julian Pichler - who's after a repaired watch.  Cherry knows about Rain and Marliese.  Speaking of - to whom is Marliese speaking in the last panel?

Excellent step forward - answers a bunch of questions, but raises some even deeper ones.  And the art recently has been spectacular.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2014, 09:24:20 am »

I'd assumed Marliese was talking to Rain.  We know they have a relationship, and Rain seems to be trying to protect the harem from something.  Who better to call in when things start getting real?
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2014, 09:54:06 am »

So that what (SJI-G10) Guest page 10 where Erin is run away and all cover in blood

Kuppler know about Erin and may see her healing Cherry, So he try use Cherry to find Erin
to heal his or lady?

Wow what household
Mallory  can get information from the dead
Erin have power to heal people
Danielle have watch that control women minds to in slave them
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: