Mind Control Comics Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:37:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 271: Shared History.  (Read 9065 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 17, 2014, 10:03:42 pm »

Tuesday, February 18th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Salanar
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 02:05:40 am »

Aaaaand Erin looks like she's as innocent as the blood on a virgin's sheets.

Seems that Adrian is the only one that HASN'T fucked with someone prior to his *ahem* acquiring a harem. I will have to go back and verify that he hasn't explained some backstory somewhere where he was as nasty as some of the villainous characters thus far.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 05:46:26 am »

You didn't read the last sentence.  "You stole Snarky Blackshirt from me when we were in tenth grade!!"

Most likely, Cherry was there for the incident with the summoned entity, and blames Erin for it.

She just comes across as a spoiled, whiny, spiteful, hypocritical, blonde WOOF.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 09:17:55 am »

Erin seems more guilty than that.  Remember her asking Adrian about the worst thing he'd ever done?
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2014, 09:49:49 am »

So that why  Danielle was Ok with around Cherry, both was in the same harem in New York
Make Me thinking that Erin put Cherry into the New York Harem.
That Erin and Cherry was lovers and broken it up

So Rain and Marliese was part of New York Harem or part of Kearsarge harem?

How about Mallory part of New York harem too?

Danielle may did the hypno watch on Cherry and she didn't know him personally
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 12:46:49 pm by laguna85 » Logged
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2014, 12:11:32 pm »

Uh, I thought Kuppler was dead?  Cherry here is referring to him in the present tense.

And then earlier she said she didn't know him personally.  What gives?

And I always suspected that Marliese knew a lot more than she was letting on, but I'm guessing this confirms it. 

So many questions and not that many answers.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 04:05:20 pm by Haight » Logged

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2014, 04:25:01 pm »

WE think that One Kupple is dead
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2014, 07:06:31 am »

I am wondering if Erin's betrayal of Cherry led to Cherry's enslavement at the hands of the watch somehow, and if Erin is more implicated in things than previously thought.  I can't help but wonder about her personality in Missouri (or at least as much as we can glean about it) and the contrast with her personality at the beginning of the series, and how she went from the first to the other.

I agree with mns_95125 that she is guilty of something pretty bad (only a betrayal of a friend really fits, but I could stand to be corrected), she knows she's guilty, and she is having to face up to that - reluctantly.  She was certainly worried about Adrian's reaction when he found out what she did.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2014, 08:22:44 am »

One person that Adrian will not forgive is CLAUDIA COULBECK  for take away his girlfriend and put her into the New York Harem
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2014, 11:43:16 am »

One person that Adrian will not forgive is CLAUDIA COULBECK  for take away his girlfriend and put her into the New York Harem

The polaroids (31) suggest Claudia was enslaved by Dani using the watch. In which case Adrian may have trouble deciding how he should feel about her.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2014, 12:44:24 pm »

The polaroids (31) suggest Claudia was enslaved by Dani using the watch. In which case Adrian may have trouble deciding how he should feel about her.

Dani can be have been order to enslaved the ladys
IT was part her program to use the watch.
After the doctor hypnotsis her she want make Adrian a harem master
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2014, 01:07:13 pm »

But if you're excusing Dani because she was a slave to the watch, shouldn't you forgive Claudia for the same reason? If Jakob told her to bring in Echo then she had no choice.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: