Mind Control Comics Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:59:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 270: Love, Plague, and Epilepsy  (Read 12203 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 13, 2014, 12:00:33 pm »

Happy Valentine's Day!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 01:14:38 pm »

Oh I see. And bee keepers...

Finally, the Mrs Uppsala splash page.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 10:00:07 pm »

Nothing in the current pipeline looks very Valentine's Day festive.  The Blue Gloves v. Adrian faceoff has some potential, but the mood isn't right.  Valentine's Day would seem to be an ideal Forget Something, Harem Night, or lustpile juncture.  The only one that approaches the right mood is the lucky dancer and the cheerleaders, and I'm still ambivalent (at best) about him.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 12:25:41 am »

need fix it No picture or page Cry
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2014, 07:48:39 am »

Still main link to 269.  Web address active and Next Issue link works, but the page has no graphic.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2014, 09:21:42 am »

The image file is there but the name has a typo in the framing page.  It's trying to load sji-i70.jpg when the correct filename is sji-i270.jpg.  You can load the image manually if you can't wait for Daphne to fix it.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2014, 09:52:14 am »

Fixed.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2014, 10:12:06 am »

Happy  Valentine's Day Kiss

sad we do not see the male in the room Cry
who is he?
we know the watch is more powerful than the PC
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 10:45:46 am by laguna85 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2014, 11:37:49 am »

we know the watch more powerful than the PC

The question remains though whether something else has been used on Amy in addition to the Pink Clouds.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2014, 01:56:48 pm »

Whatever was used on Amy has clearly altered her behavior, given her attempt to use Pink Clouds on her sister, but it hasn't undone all of the Watch programming given her reaction to seeing Adrian.  What we haven't seen yet is who wins in an explicit conflict.  When Amy's Watch master says "Do X" and her PC master says "Don't do X", what does she do?

It's likely that the Blue Gloves/Alex/Katie/Maybe Vik group doesn't know about the Watch at all.  To the extent they suspect Adrian of being a mind controller, they probably think he's using Pink Clouds.  So they're going to be surprised when the Watch programming behaves differently.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2014, 03:11:50 pm »

Did Adrian just take over the Twins' PC programming? Huh  A large portion of the audience has been critical of Adrian for not having a plan as he crashes into obstacles.  But here he actually had a reasonable set of tactics that his ally ignored.  He seemed to improvise okay, though (so far).
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2014, 03:36:16 pm »

"Pink Cloud Master"? I don't see pink cloud as setting up a master. It seems to me it makes a woman suggestible rather than only being able to take suggestions/commands from the person that sprayed her. Now those suggestions might have been to trust an individual or do what they say later but I don't see that as being able to negate someone that just got sprayed from taking commands from anyone.

That said, what we have here is one person under PC's influence (just been sprayed) and one person doing things because of previous PC commands. We don't know what those commands were and they could be as simple as "spray your sister, tell her to come with you and bring her to me". Of course, they could be a lot more. We do know what Adrian just told Hayley and that seemed like a pretty direct command that would be helped along by PC. Amy is another matter, she might continue doing what she was told under PC's influence or she might do what Adrian tells her since he is her master.

What I don't get is the "uh." going off the bottom of the vertical frame. Who said that?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 03:39:34 pm by Tony » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2014, 04:15:59 pm »

I think the "Uh" is from Hayley who was ducking down, holding her breath, waiting for - I assume - Vik to open the door and spray her with Pink Clouds. She's surprised to see Amy looking not much like a kidnap victim. So in panel 2 Amy is following her instruction to invite Hayley in; while Hayley is now totally off her guard, thinking her sister is here of her own volition after all.

It's likely that the Blue Gloves/Alex/Katie/Maybe Vik group doesn't know about the Watch at all.  To the extent they suspect Adrian of being a mind controller, they probably think he's using Pink Clouds.  So they're going to be surprised when the Watch programming behaves differently.

There's still a question mark over Amy's possibly glowing red engagement ring. But for me there's at least as much of a question mark over why Julian just happened to be standing around outside Student Health when Adrian turned up there. It is possible that Cherry called Julian to tell him where Adrian was going - but we didn't see her use a phone, and we didn't see anyone tell her where Adrian was going. Adrian was going there to rendez-vous with Hayley. Julian and Cherry know a lot about the SJI harem, maybe they know a lot about what's going on in Vik's apartment too. Or maybe they're connected with that. In which case that group does know about the watch, and glowing red objects in that apartment may be significant, and the behaviour of Amy (and possibly Hayley) in future episodes could be worth keeping an eye on.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2014, 10:49:33 am »

we know the watch more powerful than the PC

The question remains though whether something else has been used on Amy in addition to the Pink Clouds.

Yes it was CAITLYN at the club and can out of it when she see ADRIAN in front of the car and said Master
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2014, 10:53:46 am »

will male in the room will stop them?
Will he get punch in the nose?
will both lady will leave with ADRIAN?

find out tomorrow
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: