Mind Control Comics Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:40:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 269: Thesis Defense.  (Read 8824 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 10, 2014, 10:03:18 pm »

Tuesday, February 11th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 01:07:30 am »

Well then, Q is probably at least responsible for Amy, if that's what that 'A-Katie' was about.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 05:19:27 am »

Partially responsible, but not Blue Gloves.  Are we doing process of elimination to hypothesize that Vik has totally flipped and is Blue Gloves.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2014, 09:23:57 am »

I'm with you that Vikram Puntambekar may be the Blue gloves, But who broke in the lab after vikram left?
How Broke in Doctor office?
One girl he spray with the Pink cloud?
I still think that is Pearl "Miriam" Cantor or may not

Well Qbox try to break the hold that the Pink Clouds have ladys.
Do you Vikram want to make up some that stop the control on Amy
Why that Yves Bouchard knows Vikram?
It's may be yves and Vikram working together?
There was a Point I was think there was not going be any Page for today.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 09:58:07 am by laguna85 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2014, 11:55:15 am »

Q told Yves in 148 that Vik had chanced upon Pink Clouds. So as far as we know Yves knows of only two people capable of brewing up Pink Clouds: Q and Vik. He knows that someone used his van to deliver Pink Clouds to Alex. My reading of the last two panels here is that he doesn't know whether to trust Q and he has no reason to trust Vik, so he wants to get them both together where he can see them.

My reading of "A- Katie?" is that Q was going to say Alex and then saw Katie as the more ludicrous candidate to target with Pink Clouds. That could be because of Katie's reputation for being generous with her sexual favours, or it could be because of some history between Q and her.

If Q is on the level then he would have a pretty good motive for wanting to stamp out an uncontrolled outbreak of Pink Clouds occurring within weeks of him arriving back in town. On the other hand, this story of a Pink Clouds resistance drug is a line he has quite explicitly fed to Yves (by asking to use Yves's lab) and not to Vik. Perhaps Q is banking on Vik being too weak to resist Pink Clouds himself.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2014, 03:37:46 pm »

There is record yet of any male succumbing to Pink Clouds.  It seems that Yves might view Vik as another threat or as a less corruptible check on Q.  Vik's break with reality doesn't appear to be widely known yet.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2014, 04:13:52 pm »

Apparently men won't succumb to the chemical effect of Pink Clouds, but they may still find its effectiveness on women hard to resist, if they're weak.

But Vik's break with reality isn't quite proved to us yet. Someone else has knowledge of the Pink Clouds formula, courtesy of a break-in that no one seems to have detected. It seems that Alex, Katie, and Amy are in Vik's apartment (unless Amy was responding to someone other than Hayley knocking on a different door). But given the twists and turns of the plot, Vik might conceivably not be the guilty party.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2014, 05:51:12 pm »

We know that Pearl was trying to break in, right?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2014, 12:18:48 pm »

Yes, that is a firmly established fact, like the seven wives of Henry VIII: divorced, beheaded, drowned, divorced, electrocuted, beheaded, survived.

Of course, although he ultimately had 34 wives (mostly missing believed dead), Henry VIII was rarely married to more than one of them at any given time. In this regard he was much like Adrian, who has thus far only asked one of his obedient slaves to marry him. And they're both musical, of course. That would be another connection.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 07:13:02 pm by GodWilling » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2014, 01:12:31 pm »

Yes, that is a firmly established fact, like the seven wives of Henry VIII: divorced, beheaded, drowned, divorced, electrocuted, beheaded, survived.

What do Henry VIII and this Comics have come in to this?

Adrian Cavanagh have 8 girlfriend not wife
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 04:24:42 pm by laguna85 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2014, 03:05:56 pm »

What do Henry VIII and come in to this?

A man with loads of wives (but only one at a time, mostly)? I don't know. It's certainly not a thesis and I'm not defending it. But we're yet to see how Erin dies - if she does die - and I'd be surprised if we don't see Adrian wielding an axe at some point. That's all I'm saying. And that will fit in neatly with the Little Red Riding Hood / werewolf axis too.

It's surprising how much of this we do know, now I come to think of it.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 07:27:31 pm by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2014, 09:06:23 pm »

Adrian seems more like the reputation of Augustus the Strong than Henry VIII.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2014, 09:09:56 pm »

The Coldest Winter in Memory

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2014, 01:05:57 pm »

I have to say he seems to me more Welsh in his demeanour than Scottish. But I'm reserving judgement until we've seen him eating a chicken leg.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: