Mind Control Comics Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:56:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 265: Chemical Interaction.  (Read 7589 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 30, 2014, 04:58:06 pm »

Friday, January 31st!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 05:29:05 pm »

It's have been post-it
Pink clouds ?
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 02:12:01 am »

Man, Yves looks like a wreck here.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Salanar
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 04:08:51 am »

I think hes supposed to look kinda pissed. It might be harder to draw nuanced anger. Lighting, angles, and whatnot. I'm no artist, so I can only appreciate the work gone into this. As always, excellent work by all involved.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2014, 07:48:31 am »

text pop-up
Ein jeder sieht, was er im Herzen trägt. = Every one sees what he carries in his heart.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2014, 02:59:21 pm »

Q-box is the Blue gloves
the master mind and turn pass and now women into sex slave
try to make a better pink cloud that last longer.
So anyone was meeting at his place
wife Amy
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2014, 03:25:14 pm »

a couple of days of resistance.

I think it sounds like he is making a formula to give a few days resistance to Pink Clouds rather than working on Pink Clouds itself.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2014, 05:48:34 pm »

I think it sounds like he is making a formula to give a few days resistance to Pink Clouds rather than working on Pink Clouds itself.

I agree.

I think the last few episodes have suggested that the group to which Julian and Cherry belong is responsible for taking Katie and Alex. Blue Gloves is with them, but it looks like maybe Q isn't - even though they've got Pink Clouds and they used a Princess Pink van.

It looks like Q must have been asking to use a Princess Pink lab in 253 after all. That suggests he has less to hide from Yves than I had assumed.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2014, 07:18:40 pm »

Q seems to be the Nina Myers of this strip so far.  Every time he appears, it seems to dramatically alter the context and direction of his actions.  He's a nefarious opportunistic bad boy.  No, he's emotionally conflicted because of what he's been through.  No, he's nefarious and downright lying again--and he used to be a manipulative, possibly clingy boyfriend.  He's a downright villain and he's setting up his former friends.  No, he's trying to combat Pink Clouds and has made an understandable but wildly inaccurate guess about Adrian.  All of those descriptions seem to have fit Q one time or another since Erin's cue ball (ha, ha) rolled over his foot in that pool hall.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2014, 08:17:54 am »

It appears that Yves believes that Q used his van to make a delivery of Pink Clouds. If Q didn't do it then someone else has acted to make it look like he did and also to make it look like he had tried to frame Yves in the process. If such a deception has been perpetrated then it has done its job on Yves up to this point. He knows Q - and himself - better than I do, so I feel no shame in having been similarly deceived. If I have been.

We know that Q went to prison, albeit on a technicality. We know he did actually use Pink Clouds on Kanti in a way that would see him sent to prison again. He is "a baddie". But we don't know his true feelings towards Kanti. We don't know what his motivation would be for creating a drug to protect women against Pink Clouds. Is he going to send Kanti into the SJI protected by this drug? Does he really think Adrian is using Pink Clouds? He'd have to, to believe such protection were necessary, unless it's to persuade Kanti that he's for real. But if he isn't for real then he surely has another way of persuading her. He of all people must have known Pink Clouds doesn't work on Jacqui, so why would he be thinking that Adrian acquired his harem that way?

If Yves and Q are going to discuss Adrian in the coming conversation then is either one of them going to come out of it believing that Adrian is using Pink Clouds? Yves presumably doesn't believe it - not after his late-night confab with Adrian at the diner.

Perhaps the most interesting question in all this is: if Q really is less of a baddie than the storytelling has very cleverly contrived to make him appear, what if anything does that imply about Jacqui?
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2014, 09:14:36 am »

Like GodWilling said if Q and Kanti is realy than there one more know about the Pink clouds
Pearl "Miriam" Cantor
She try to put her own mother in jail and know about the pink clouds
I also think she will know how to get the van, becouse she have been to the place.
How did she know about Pink Clouds in the collage lab?

If it was Pearl, She want to protect her hand by wearing the blue gloves?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 01:18:28 pm by laguna85 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: