Mind Control Comics Forum
October 01, 2024, 12:20:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 222: Base Notes.  (Read 10975 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 15, 2013, 07:58:42 am »

Coming Tuesday, September 17th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 11:29:22 am »

The only explanation for Jacqui's explanation of her behavior that I can think of is that she had Pink Clouds used on her.  Is this where we find that out?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2013, 05:26:37 pm »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 01:41:41 am by GodWilling » Logged
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2013, 12:26:46 am »

Huh.  So I guess Yves knows the harem itself exists.  That might be a security leak later.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2013, 01:12:58 am »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 01:41:50 am by GodWilling » Logged
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2013, 06:06:09 am »

Following on GodWilling's post about the similarities to Q's comments in #170, here's hoping Adrian finally puts it together that his behaviour has been highly conspicuous (and, therefore, suspicious) and, especially given the very recent near-death experiences with Dani and Erin, he might want to 1) be far more careful; 2) set some ground rules for his harem's public behaviour.

Still trying to figure out Yves' motivations here.  He really does seem to be innocent of this time (trying to figure out who used the delivery van from his own company is a good indicator) but something doesn't add up here.

Or, as usual, maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree in the wrong forest.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2013, 06:34:33 am »

the talk beween Q and Yves in page #147 and #148
Keep your self out of jail talk.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2013, 08:37:26 am »

Yeah, but the lab wasn't secret, and I thought Top Notes demonstrated Yves boxing this stuff up, even if he didn't drive the van.

So, if and it's a BIG "if," Yves was completely set up for the thing with Caitlyn and didn't know what was going on..what did he think was going on?  One of Sawyer's new girls was just left in a booth unclothed with her costume on the floor and no cash?  What? Huh

Also, why does Caitlyn refer to Adrian as her master to Yves?  Did Adrian need to be more specific in that mass text two days ago?  I thought the implication of the text was he was giving them permission to call him "master" in his presence, not identify him as that to the entire world.  Was this a case of Watch programming vs. fragrance and the Watch won, but just barely?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2013, 10:27:09 am »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 01:42:00 am by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2013, 04:09:55 pm »

Having never been to such an establishment, I don't know if there are a set number of rules about dress onstage--but TV and film have led me to believe that performers have costumes from which they disrobe in  perhaps three stagges.

1. An outer costume (usually themed, perhaps appealing to a certain fetish)

2. Brassiere

3. Bottoms.

My comment was more a half-hearted crack about Yves misinterpreting Caitlyn's cheer uniform as her onstage persona.  But again, the "version" of events he's passing doesn't scan.

He walks by a booth and sees a girl in bottoms with a "cheer uniform" at her feet totally zoned out.  No customer, no cash, so he assumes it's a new dancer taking a break after a private session for which she wasn't paid in nothing but her thong?  To me, that doesn't make a lot of sense.  It's an assumption of "Random Passerby" I discussed several issues ago, the guy who should hit Vegas with Yates if he's really that lucky.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2013, 05:17:28 pm »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 01:42:10 am by GodWilling » Logged
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2013, 12:05:40 am »

(For the record, I don't know what Scotsmen wear under their kilts either.)

Who asked you that?  It's a trick question.

GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2013, 11:55:30 am »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 01:42:19 am by GodWilling » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: