Mind Control Comics Forum
October 01, 2024, 10:35:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 221: Top Notes  (Read 29375 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2013, 01:02:20 pm »

I hope it doesn't mean we're nearing the end...

I don't think I've ever actually said this explicitly, but SJI is an open-run comic; it doesn't have a specific end point planned.

And I have like another 300 issues of plot already laid out, anyway, so you're good for a while. Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2013, 01:48:45 pm »

The person who is have the Blue gloves on Know that pink clouds work only on women.
So to me the is a lady or woman  is wearing the gloves to protection from the Pink Clouds

Also back pages put on the mask on her to protection the fume from her breathing. 
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 01:52:11 pm by laguna85 » Logged
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2013, 03:15:14 pm »

95% of men want their dates to smell like dessert?  I like the scent too, but.... Wink

I guess.  I mean, that's all scientifically verified.  Anecdotally, a friend of mine is a baker who primarily bakes cupcakes and cakes, and if she goes out right after work, she's got guys all over her.  She's not a mess, but it's not like she's necessarily all done up or anything like that. 

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2013, 03:59:40 pm »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 01:38:42 am by GodWilling » Logged
powerpossum
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2013, 04:18:55 pm »

Did I mention that the art on this page is friggin' awesome...well done to PK Smiley

It's all in the coloring, really.

Did I mention that the art on this page is friggin' awesome...well done to PK Smiley

I concur.

Me too!

Well, okay...I cast away my false humility and bask in your praise! Thank you! Thank you all!

95% of men want their dates to smell like dessert?  I like the scent too, but.... Wink

I wonder what percentage of men like their dessert to smell like dates?

So that almost gets us to Dani and Jacqui performing at Sawyer's... Which is fine by me.

Yes.

If you get to the stage where fan-favourites Claudia and Hans are getting married, and Chuck and Jeane have their own spin-off comic, it will probably be time to call it a day.

No! That will be the New 52 Era of SJI. Stop stamping on my dreams!

Vanilla fudge, anyone?

Yes, please. I'm sorry I shouted.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2013, 07:50:51 pm »

The art and coloring are exquisite.  I'm afraid I don't recognize the names Chuck or Jeane--did GW just create them to illustrate a point?

We should only be another week from Dani and Jacqui's scheduled performance--maybe 80 issues? Grin
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2013, 10:24:17 pm »

If you get to the stage where fan-favourites Claudia and Hans are getting married, and Chuck and Jeane have their own spin-off comic, it will probably be time to call it a day.

No spoilers!
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2013, 10:24:57 pm »

No spoilers!

Beat me to it. Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2013, 12:17:55 am »

The art and coloring are exquisite.

Awww...thank you Smiley

I'm afraid I don't recognize the names Chuck or Jeane--did GW just create them to illustrate a point?

Old peeps - into planes - where Dani works...

Octavia Moon - Writer, Artist, Letterer - In Season, Unleashed, Tannhauser Twins, Friend Zone.
Colorist/Letterer - Saint James Infirmary, Domina, Rapid Inductions

Find me on www.patreon.com/octaviamoon
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2013, 10:54:50 am »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 01:38:57 am by GodWilling » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2013, 11:04:31 am »

Good thing it's a holiday weekend, huh?

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2013, 01:48:02 pm »

What holiday?

Lost in that shuffle is whatever scene Blue Gloves was choreographing while Yves was telling quarter-truths at the diner.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2013, 02:32:57 pm »

What holiday?

MLK Day on Monday!

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2013, 03:19:29 pm »

Postal & banking only.  Everyone else reports to work.  Maybe a little scholastic and historical discussion in the school system and on campus.  Not much more.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2013, 04:31:09 pm »

Nah, you get school off too.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: