Mind Control Comics Forum
October 01, 2024, 03:41:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 219: The Patron Saint of Losers.  (Read 30354 times)
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2013, 08:25:13 am »

It's look like the person copy the book with the smart phone and made some Pink Cloud
My thinking it's maybe MIRIAM  aka Pearl Huh

She know Q pink cloud

add more to this
 look at guest page 18,19,20

GP 19 look like Katie ?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2013, 08:33:04 am »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 01:35:00 am by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2013, 12:22:55 pm »

Except we don't have an age confirmed on Katie.  g-19 takes place five years (and change) before The Night of The Watch.  Also, mystery blond has blue eyes and Katie has aquamarine eyes--but that could be an interpretation difference or contacts.

ETA--GW, I maintain that it is plausible (in fact seemingly more plausible from current context) that Caitlyn was referring to the time she arrived at the SJI and not getting to the car.  I apologize both for the strident tone of my earlier response and misattributing things to our fearless author.  I genuinely thought I'd some of it from her first.  I must ask pardon of both of you.

I maintain that it would be impossible for Caitlyn to be late to the car for two reasons

1. This is a spontaneous trip in response to what happened to Dani.  It wasn't pre-planned, she couldn't have been invited; and
2. No one was aware she wanted to get out of the house until she said something herself upon hearing Erin's form of discipline for Raven.  Her suggestion, Mallory's okay, neither Adrian or Jacqui were in earshot.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 07:11:22 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2013, 01:33:44 pm »

ETA--GW, pretty please with sugar on top, let go of Caitlyn's comment.  Daphne already resolved that for us.  Caitlyn was talking about being late to the SJI because the game went longer than expected, not about being late to the car.

I remember you saying that Caitlyn was talking about being late to the SJI. And I remember me saying that that makes no sense at all (it's reply 20 in the thread for 211). But I don't remember this third person you mention entering the conversation and explaining how in fact it makes perfect sense. So like the gentleman I am I let it lie, on the assumption that it was one of those threads I shouldn't pull too hard at. I only mentioned it in passing here to underline that the arguments regarding Caitlyn's plans for Saturday night have been aired before. But then you come along raking it all up again...

We know when g16 took place. I'd guess a fair amount of time would have to have passed before g17-20.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2013, 01:40:23 pm »

All I can ask is that no one be too disappointed when the quantum state finally resolves in favor of one interpretation or another...

(And if I haven't mentioned lately how much I love these conversations, this is me, mentioning it again. Smiley )

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2013, 02:18:05 pm »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 01:33:16 am by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2013, 07:10:35 pm »

Living or dead, happily married, mourned, or angrily living with a twit using the stage for rage relief.  Or maybe something else altogether.  Lots of different possiblities.

Just as Adrian is either

1. broke living with Echo.
2. Physically and emotionally spent with trauma and grief or
3. A married wealthy father in a happy polyamorous relationship.  or

4. Huh

Also, I believe Pearl was a college freshman visiting her mother on break when she got entangled with Q and witnessed  THE INCIDENT.

Isn't she 23 now?  So that's a minimum of four years between Q getting busted and Pearl showing up again.  I would think an absolute minimum of two years for her to complete undergrad work.
OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2013, 01:31:52 am »

look at guest page 18,19,20

GP 19 look like Katie ?

...whereas that does.

But he calls her "Annie"?

ARTISTS DISCLAIMER: Blue...by the light of the moonlight might look like aquamarine...and blond, by the light of car park lights and moonlight might look like light blonde. I think it's safe to say, here, that variations in hair, eye, skin, car, lip, nail, shoe, boot, stocking, pants, knickers or any clothing colour are simply my attempts to bring some variety to my colouring to convey mood, tone, lighting effects, time of day (or night) and the like; they should not be viewed as visual clues to the story or plot....

Octavia Moon - Writer, Artist, Letterer - In Season, Unleashed, Tannhauser Twins, Friend Zone.
Colorist/Letterer - Saint James Infirmary, Domina, Rapid Inductions

Find me on www.patreon.com/octaviamoon
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2013, 10:11:23 am »

Did he? I'm confused.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2013, 12:01:23 pm »

Did he? I'm confused.

Yeah, In panel 2 - he says "come up here, Annie" Smiley

Octavia Moon - Writer, Artist, Letterer - In Season, Unleashed, Tannhauser Twins, Friend Zone.
Colorist/Letterer - Saint James Infirmary, Domina, Rapid Inductions

Find me on www.patreon.com/octaviamoon
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2013, 12:04:21 pm »

Yeah, In panel 2 - he says "come up here, Annie" Smiley

Well, look at that!

GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2013, 02:03:12 pm »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 01:32:42 am by GodWilling » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2013, 02:20:49 pm »

So she would turn 24 between September 2011 and June 2012.

Indeed, Pearl "Miriam" (Ravella) Cantor was born April 1, 1988. Guest pages 17-20 occur in June, 2007.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 02:30:15 pm by Daphne » Logged

GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2013, 01:47:03 pm »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 01:31:57 am by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2013, 03:04:26 pm »

39-23 = 16!!  Jacqui was a punk-rock Lorelai Gilmore.  So, I'd go with no.  I...I think we need more clarification on this. In the guest pages before The Incident, it seemed like Pearl was visiting, not home on break.  So, Ezra was raising her? Huh Huh

Presumably his last name on the birth certificate, but that would be a public record of a hotshot entertainment lawyer hooking up with a really young roadie/groupie at a rock concert.

Hopefully, he had a little Rick Castle cool factor as a single father.

Like I said, the more I look at this the more confusing it gets.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: