Mind Control Comics Forum
October 01, 2024, 04:21:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 216: Floating in a World of Spirits  (Read 31245 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 26, 2013, 08:40:49 am »

Coming Tuesday, August 27th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 09:59:13 am »

So what Mallory come with?

that we go back with Caitlyn and see how high that her spirts can fly
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 01:26:18 am »

Wait, is Yves innocent in all this?  Really?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Salanar
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 03:02:03 am »

Some of his lines to Q suggest he doesn't want attention from the powers that be. Q, on the other hand, he may have a score to settle. He strikes me as something of a chess master. Alex thinks it was Yves who delivered the goods. Who's to say Q didn't tell Alex to remember Yves delivering the product?
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 04:54:24 am »

So Alex is run back to find that PC sample
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2013, 08:35:46 am »

Ah ha.  That makes more sense...even though it doesn't make actual sense yet.  That sudden stop exclamation has been used twice now for PC programming, so I thought she had just gotten a "SCAT!!" command activated.  However, Yves seems puzzled at this point, not like he's trying to lay on a weak Jedi mind trick.  So, there are a few possibilities.

1. Yves is a better actor than I would have given him credit for and he's genuinely trying to lay down misdirection.  OR

2. Whoever made the delivery and gave Alex the sample included leaving with Yves as part of her programming and made her believe that Yves had been her facilitator.  Is Q even more insidious and much more effective than we thought?

Something about this doesn't add up at all.

If Yves didn't deliver the PC and lay down Alex's programming, what did he think was happening in the booth?  If Yves didn't set the programming, why did Alex and Katie gravitate toward Yves' car?  Or is that not even Yves' car?  Is it Alex's and Yves is now thinking of leaving a different way?  That would give Jacqui the chance to discover Alex and Adrian at least some small space of time to try to intervene here.  I feel like there's another player besides The Watchmakers' rogue coven (and various competent/incompetent subordinates); The Princess Pink duo (Q and Yves) and Rain who's making a play here with more information than just about anyone (except maybe Rain) has.  I just can't see the board yet.

Q doesn't strike me as an "evil chessmaster" type.  He's smart, but not supervillain smart.  He's effective and opportunistic, but not a mastermind.  And the person moving pieces right now seems to have more information than Q could possibly have right now if he/she orchestrated the three-pronged attack.  Run over Dani.  Use Yves as a delaying tactic and/or a distraction at Sawyer's, and attack the SJI directly.  That just doesn't seem like Q to me.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 08:43:13 am by jmundt29 » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2013, 08:57:40 am »

ok My think is that Yves was going to the club and have fun with Katie (sji-I211) he was look for her.

So who did the deliver and lay down the hypno program on Alex to take the sample and use it on Katie.
This person know that Yves will be at the club ?
But Alex want sex with katie and leaving the man without sex, But it was Caitlyn in the booth and had the dance with Yves.
Yves think that Caitlyn is another dancer.
Alex had a great time her life and when to the car to thank Yves for the deliver and Pink Cloud sample
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 01:27:36 pm by laguna85 » Logged
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2013, 11:00:33 am »

Three basic possibilities.

1.  Yves is telling the truth.  Somebody else gave Alex the Pink Clouds and made her think it was Yves.  The questions then would be who and why.  Q seems like the only obvious candidate on the board but I don't get the motive.

2.  Yves is knowingly lying.  He gave Alex the Pink Clouds and is now denying having done so to her face.  Again, the question is why.  Here I have a theory.  Yves doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would have an easy time picking up hot chicks on his own, but his earlier remark to Q about "staying clean" in the face of Pink Clouds suggests a prior run-in with the law.  Perhaps he's setting Alex up as the fall-girl.  Give her the Pink Clouds and send her to reclaim her ex-girlfriend, but with additional programming to only do the spray when she's with another girl, and to leave the empty container behind.  Then Yves swoops in and uses the Pink Clouds trance to pick up the other girl while Alex is left nicely framed for anyone who investigates.

3.  Yves is lying but doesn't know it because his own memory has been modified by someone.  Again, who and why?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2013, 11:58:16 am »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 01:26:30 am by GodWilling » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2013, 01:33:37 pm »

I think about it that what if Hans turn on the tape that play suggestion "Anything he wants"
after talk to Sawyer

I know that the timeline in each episode is hard to tell.

PS
No writing and spell problem
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 08:20:14 am by laguna85 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2013, 02:13:43 pm »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 01:26:44 am by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2013, 02:46:31 pm »

I...well, if Sawyer proves to be benevolent and Hans is loyal to him, Hans finding the Watch housing is, perhaps, a relief.  But he'd have had to book it in both directions and he'd have had to pass Adrian on a two-lane at a high rate of speed to go out to the accident, retrieve the Watch after Adrian and Jacqui passed, beat them to Sawyer's and then get all the way to SJI during Katie's first dance.  That strains credibility.

If Yves is "innocent," I can't figure out how or why Caitlyn was targeted since not even Caitlyn knew she was going to be at Sawyer's when Alex got her imprint.

I think I garbled my first post.  At first glance, I mistook Alex's sudden stop (her double take when she realized her vial of PC was gone) for another instance of imprinting.  Remember, I'm new to the convention of that marking.

Yves' mind could be clouded by any of several stimulants floating around Kearsage, but PC itself has no effect on men.  So, if Yves provided the PC and doesn't remember because his mind has been clouded, it would have to have been the belltower.  This seems unlikely.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2013, 03:03:50 pm »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 01:26:55 am by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2013, 03:36:32 pm »

If he's subliminally recruiting strippers and had Hans run over Dani...or somebody in the SJI...he would seem far from benevolent and might be the actual charismatic villain of this piece--we haven't seen one apepar yet.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2013, 03:48:48 pm »

might be the actual charismatic villain of this piece--we haven't seen one apepar yet.

The villain of this piece is clearly monogamy.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: