Mind Control Comics Forum
July 08, 2024, 08:15:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 211: Better Things Than Heaven  (Read 19631 times)
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2013, 06:07:11 am »

One thing that may be worth pointing out is that Caitlyn was more or less still dressed at the moment when Alex burst in. She's decidedly less so now.

Just looking at that again, Katie appears to be naked now and Caitlyn may be wearing her clothes - or clothe.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2013, 08:23:20 am »

Caitlyn was still wearing her uniform when Katie made the invite.  Now, she's only wearing her white underwear.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2013, 10:11:56 am »

Caitlyn was still more or less wearing her uniform when Alex burst in (209). We have no idea what underwear she was wearing, but we can say that what she's wearing now looks very much like what the now naked Katie was previously wearing.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2013, 06:24:57 am »

No, I think those are Caitlyn's.  They look very much like what she was wearing when she took her turn on the new SJI pole on Harem Night.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2013, 06:57:16 am »

I like the arms dealer hypothesis, but it doesn't fit with what we know about Q-Box's impulse control problems (both years ago and now with Vik's sister).  The other item that doesn't fit is that Alex herself was dosed--she had a Pink Clouds headache after the van pulled away.  I'm going to assume that Katie's heightened arousal was part of the suggestion, and not an additional effect of the different mix that the Princess Pink person or persons used and distributed because Alex didn't seem to be horny above all else when she made her decision to go to the club--just determined.

I guess I made an assumption that others haven't concerning this whole Pink Clouds thread.  I thought that Yves (or maybe Yvette) had to recall all Pink Clouds samples and products after Q's trial, and they were being stored in a warehouse with mild security.  So, there couldn't be a standing arrangement between Sawyer and Yves to provide girls using a combination of PC and subliminal audio because Yves couldn't afford the potential heat of distributing ANY of it because Pink Clouds and its "flaws" had been publicized during Q's trial.

It does look like Caitlyn is the intended target, but I can't figure out how that could be because Caitlyn didn't even decide to accompany Adrian and Jacqui to Sawyer's until after Alex had been dosed.  No one could have known in advance that she would be there because neither she nor her companions knew she was going.

Also, the "Sorry for being late..." comment was about being late to the SJI, not late getting to the car to accompany them to Sawyer's.  She was still making sure it was okay to come along at all.

By the way, who's the guy sitting next to Alex at the bar when Katie and Caitlyn walk by?  I don't remember seeing him before.  He looks a little like "Adonis-in-his-own-mind" from Erin's theater group, but scruffier.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2013, 11:30:28 am »

They look very much like what she was wearing when she took her turn on the new SJI pole on Harem Night.

She looked naked there to me (100).

I guess I made an assumption that others haven't concerning this whole Pink Clouds thread.

I have/had assumed that Q went to jail for using Pink Clouds, while Yves didn't - even though the guest pages suggested he was involved. And I assume(d) that Princess Pink hadn't had any association with Pink Clouds since then. But the possibility is there (amongst other combinations of events) that Q went to jail for something else, and Yves has been happily deploying Pink Clouds ever since.

Q let Yves know about Vik's discovery when he didn't have to say anything about it. And he lied to Yves about what he intended to do about it. So it appears that Q is playing Yves. That makes it likely that Caitlyn is a victim of either Q or Yves. If it's Yves then that seems to me to be more likely to be part of the standard operation of Princess Pink because we're not aware of any ulterior motive for Yves to target Caitlyn specifically. If it's Q then presumably it's nothing to do with the Princess Pink business model. For what it's worth my gut feeling is that it's Q.

Also, the "Sorry for being late..." comment was about being late to the SJI, not late getting to the car to accompany them to Sawyer's.  She was still making sure it was okay to come along at all.

Yes, but does that make sense? She might have been apologizing for not getting there sooner after the accident, but Amy, Laura and Marliese didn't put in an appearance at all, so I'm not sure she was obliged to be there. It was Jacqui's turn for a night with Adrian. If Caitlyn wasn't supposed to be going with them then presumably there was no reason for them to wait for her. It isn't even clear that she was coming to SJI at all tonight - she ran into Raven at the store and came along with her.

I suppose it's really overthinking things to wonder about the coincidence of Caitlyn being there when Alex was called to take the Princess Pink delivery and winding up as its victim...
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2013, 07:01:44 pm »

The thing that bothers me about the "Caitlyn as target" theory is that there is no good way for Alex to have known that Caitlyn would be there.  Alex decides to go to Sawyer's in #199, while Caitlyn doesn't seem to have decided to go there herself until #203 at a completely different location.  Moreover, Alex's conversation with her co-worker before leaving the store was centered entirely on Katie.  Put together, this makes me think Katie was the target and Caitlyn was either an opportunity or simple collateral damage.

In my mind the open question is whether Alex is acting on her own behalf or as the tool of another.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2013, 03:41:10 am »

Yves looks like the puppeteer here.  However, that would seem to raise more questions than it answers.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2017, 04:44:44 pm »

I was just revisiting this page - for sentimental reasons - and it struck me that maybe Katie got a dose of the antidote here. That would be interesting because to our knowledge the antidote didn't exist at this point. But that doesn't mean it didn't. And it would suggest Sawyer's is dancing on Pink Clouds.

Of course it's possible Alex just gave Katie a suggestion to become uncontrollably horny. And I'm inclined to think that the antidote wasn't used here. But Katie's reaction looks very much like the side-effect of the antidote.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: