Mind Control Comics Forum
September 30, 2024, 12:21:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 209: No Drama  (Read 13245 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 01, 2013, 02:07:37 am »

Coming Friday, August 2nd!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 02:25:31 am »

I don't want it.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 03:13:53 am »

Adrian has a decent memory for cars.  Most obvious question right now is:  "Who is that about to unleash the spritz of Pink Clouds?"

Looks like a woman's hand, but Alex is elsewhere.  Wrong coloration to be Kanti.  Laura, maybe?
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 05:00:36 am »

my think is Alex
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2013, 06:53:50 am »

It would seem to make sense, but don't we see her over in another area in the panel just before the closer? Huh
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2013, 08:23:25 am »

It would seem to make sense, but don't we see her over in another area in the panel just before the closer? Huh

If only there were a panel that showed she had gotten up from the bar and was walking somewhere...

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2013, 09:08:00 am »

need to look at panel or window 3

If only there were a panel that showed she had gotten up from the bar and was walking somewhere...

like she said.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2013, 10:34:12 am »

I didn't mean Wednesday's entry or that she froze after Sawyer talked to her.  I thought she was busy on the other side of the club.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2013, 10:55:06 am »

We see her walking elsewhere in the club after Sawyer speaks to her.  We know she's under the influence of Pink Clouds.  Ockham's Razor makes her by far more likely to be the owner of the hand than some other character not seen in the issue at all otherwise.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2013, 12:35:04 pm »

Wait, was Alex purposely dosed by someone?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2013, 12:35:41 pm »

Wait, was Alex purposely dosed by someone?

Not sayin' it happened, not sayin' it didn't, but we haven't seen it if it has.

Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2013, 01:08:03 pm »

I mean, my understanding of how Pink Clouds works is that without any specific instructions, it won't really do much?  So Katie'd kinda have to be purposely dosed for it to have an affect.

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2013, 01:39:44 pm »

Looks like we need more information about Pink Clouds, or rather this iteration of PC.  Which one is this?  Is this the one Q stole from the chem lab that he's trying to sneak into circulation, or is this the product Guy had to pull after Q went to prison?  We only know how Vik's blend reacts.

Also, is there history (relationship/crush) between Alex and Katie?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2013, 01:58:15 pm »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 01:12:12 am by GodWilling » Logged
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2013, 03:37:13 pm »

I inferred Alex being under Pink Cloud influence because she had a symptomatic headache after her off-screen interaction with the PP delivery person, and because afterwards she became oddly insistent on going to Sawyer's.  Opportunity plus sudden behavioral change equals mind control.

Here's another question.  Who's the target, Caitlyn or Katie?  If Katie that implies a conflict between PP and Sawyer with the SJI gang in the crossfire.  If Caitlyn that would imply something more opportunistic, since nobody had any reason to think she would be there that night at all.

I'm kind of hoping for the latter: Sawyer trying to recruit some new talent using Alex as the recruiter.  "Caitlyn, you really want to work here as a stripper.  You love the job.  You'll do anything your boss tells you to."

Hopefully we'll find out more on Monday, unless Daphne pulls one of her patented cliffhanger scene shifts.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: