Mind Control Comics Forum
September 30, 2024, 04:27:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 205: Dreamy, Soft-Focus Lesbian Sex Scene.  (Read 13121 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 18, 2013, 08:31:36 am »

Coming Friday, July 19th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 08:34:03 am »

I believe I speak for a substantial portion of the readership when I say that this is the best title ever.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 08:47:39 am »

I hope that the issue fulfills the promise of the title, but I think this is either The Dancer's House of Pleasure...oh, wait a second...it doesn't seem like it would fit the "lust scene" that's about to occur between Raven and Erin.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 11:30:34 am »

I hope that the issue fulfills the promise of the title, but I think this is either The Dancer's House of Pleasure...oh, wait a second...it doesn't seem like it would fit the "lust scene" that's about to occur between Raven and Erin.

But we do know that your writer has an overdeveloped sense of irony, so...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2013, 11:31:08 am »

But we do know that your writer has an overdeveloped sense of irony, so...

Oh, is that what we're calling those now?

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 01:15:28 pm »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 01:08:21 am by GodWilling » Logged
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2013, 02:07:52 pm »

Oh, is that what we're calling those now?

I would have gone with "enormously talented" myself, but English is such a marvellously descriptive language there's no need to have a definitive version.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2013, 12:12:16 am »

Huh.  So I guess the title was ironic, then.

That's a pretty significant shift in tone from Erin and Raven's previous encounter.  Perhaps her actions saving Danielle had a price and we're seeing part of it here?  That was an act of great compassion and empathy, two things sorely missing in today's comic.  Balance?
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2013, 01:31:16 am »

This whole 'mind controlled sex slave' bit must be stressing Erin out, considering that based off of this pic it doesn't appear to be her normal mode of operation.  

Or maybe it's just that Raven needs a good top.  

I have to say, the logistics of these two having sex face to face around their, uh, overdevelopments are pretty intriguing.  I just want to know if the 'ohmyfuckinggod' at the end on Raven's part is a good exclamation or a bad one.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 02:36:13 am by Haight » Logged

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2013, 02:59:14 am »

It could be that the various magical things Erin's done have had a cost and she's taking it out on Raven, but I think it's been so long since we started this that we forget just how...um, defensive and aggresive Erin can be.  Remember the legend of her last ex, the guy who was put off women permanently after she put him through the ringer?  This feels like Erin punishing Raven a bit for that outburst.  So, yeah.  Ironic title (more's the pity).  I will say this.  It might actually be in Raven's best interest to join the harem, because then Adrian could blunt Erin's treatment of her somewhat through mutual connection.
Chettbaker
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Reformed Spiritual Grifter

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2013, 03:44:07 am »

Hidden text: And I would be the one/To hold you down.   Sarah McLachlan from the song Possession, and album Fumbling towards ecstasy.
All of which string great together with the comic.

At first I thought a better title for the comic might be Blood sugar sex magik, but I like the current title.

I like that even during sex, neither of them takes off their necklace or choker.   It would be interesting if we panned up and see they are doing it in the middle of a painted ritual circle with candles lit.  But from the background in the last panel it looks like they are doing it in the living room or just outside of the kitchen.  Cool!
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2013, 06:09:32 am »

Seeing this issue, three things spring to mind:

1.  I agree with jmundt about how long it has been since we've seen pissedoff!Erin because she's been so happy and devoted to Adrian.  She was enslaved so early on that one forgets that her traits of aggressiveness, wilfulness, and underlying anger were pretty clearly indicated to the reader in the first few issues, years ago.
2. If that's foreplay, I'm not sure I want to know what actually comes next.
3.  Interesting progression with Raven's views of Erin:  from lover, to 'mistress', to 'goddess'.  (Though that last one was Erin's command.)  Memo to all characters in the SJI 'verse:  do not piss off Erin Hackberry.  Ever.

laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2013, 12:45:42 pm »

So Raven is Erin Sex slave
so she what to be control by Adrian

Seven harin girls need watch out and Erin will take control of them

What will Tuseday bring ?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 12:47:18 pm by laguna85 » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2013, 01:06:45 pm »

No, I don't think so.  If our fearless author's power chart isn't "abbreviated" it might be in Raven's best interest to join the harem.  Discipline when she displeases Erin is likely to be much less severe (unless requested).

One other thing to keep in mind about Erin.  This has been a bad, scary day for her.  She woke up and Adrian was gone without explanation.  Then, Dani's nightmares.  Then, discussions with Jacqui.  When she reunited with Adrian, their fun was interrupted by concerns over The Watch.  That led to picking Dani up.  Then the hit-and-run; the two steps of magical intervention, and the stockpiling of weapons.  And after all that Raven freaks out on her.  Her patience must have been worn quite thin by then.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2013, 01:29:24 pm »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 01:07:54 am by GodWilling » Logged
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: