Mind Control Comics Forum
September 30, 2024, 02:23:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 204: Road Trip  (Read 21736 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 14, 2013, 09:17:57 am »

Coming Tuesday, July 16th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 10:38:26 am »

Well, after the most active discussion off one issue in a couple months, let's see what the follow-up might bring.  Now, my first instinct was that this would be Jacqui, Adrian, and Cait heading to Sawyer's, but that's a brisk walk, not a road trip.  This could be a flashback to Derek getting new instructions from Claudia after he discovered that the girl with The Watch was Dani.  Or, it could be Q or his weasel of a boss deciding to do out-of-town product testing.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 01:57:25 pm »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 01:06:26 am by GodWilling » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 01:59:58 pm »

Now, my first instinct was that this would be Jacqui, Adrian, and Cait heading to Sawyer's, but that's a brisk walk, not a road trip.

The Infirmary is in town, Sawyer's is a ways away. It could be walked, but probably not in the middle of a night in a New Hampshire January.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2013, 05:42:26 pm »

The Infirmary is in town, Sawyer's is a ways away. It could be walked, but probably not in the middle of a night in a New Hampshire January.

I'd think the SJI crew would be especially wary of walking anywhere in the middle of the night given how it worked out the last time.  Adrian may not come across as the sharpest pencil in the drawer but even a flatworm changes its behavior in response to pain.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2013, 02:28:23 am »

My think is that is time for Claudia Coulbeck to take a Road Trip to a small town
find pocket watch and try break the control it have on her.
to fine out it's do not work that way.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2013, 06:32:53 am »

How it turned out?  Adrian rescued three women from a moron last time.

Though that does bring up an interesting point.  How far away from the SJI is Derek's decrepit rental?  How much farther away is Sawyer's?

And....oh, I guess we might be about to find out what Jacqui drives if they're heading to Sawyer's and it isn't walking distance.
Chettbaker
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Reformed Spiritual Grifter

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2013, 06:33:10 am »

Lets all go to Canada!!!

Coming Tuesday, July 16th!
OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2013, 07:31:35 am »

And....oh, I guess we might be about to find out what Jacqui drives.

You might??? I'm flattered that you think we are good enough artists, or knowledgeable enough about cars that we can 1) render a likeness that is recognisable and 2) that it matters enough for us to bother!!! Smiley

Octavia Moon - Writer, Artist, Letterer - In Season, Unleashed, Tannhauser Twins, Friend Zone.
Colorist/Letterer - Saint James Infirmary, Domina, Rapid Inductions

Find me on www.patreon.com/octaviamoon
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2013, 07:50:21 am »

Adrian came on a bus.  He and Jacqui are going somewhere not walking, but not in public transportation.  Stands to reason it'll have to be a car of some sort.

And Octavia, I have confidence in your abilities.Grin
Chettbaker
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Reformed Spiritual Grifter

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2013, 08:40:59 am »

Its probably a Mc Cruiser.

And....oh, I guess we might be about to find out what Jacqui drives.

You might??? I'm flattered that you think we are good enough artists, or knowledgeable enough about cars that we can 1) render a likeness that is recognisable and 2) that it matters enough for us to bother!!! Smiley
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2013, 08:52:55 am »

Adrian came on a bus.  He and Jacqui are going somewhere not walking, but not in public transportation.  Stands to reason it'll have to be a car of some sort.

I believe the only character we've seen take the bus anywhere is Dani, getting to work. Adrian and Erin walked to work that morning, walked (or ran Smiley ) back to home, then got a ride from Jacqui to the airport. Of course, they walked back from the airport towards home, and then presumably rode in the ambulance to the hospital. We didn't see how they got from the hospital back to SJI, but it's not giving anyway anything to say that Jacqui drove them.

We've seen Jacqui's car a couple of times already.

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2013, 11:21:45 am »

Oh...DRAT!  I wasn't paying any attention.  And no, I didn't mean that Adrian used the bus that day, I meant he arrived in Kearsage on a bus and walked around until he saw the ad and got lodging at the SJI.

ETA--188 panel 1.  Blue, two-door, 1991? Huh  Don't know that logo.  Help!!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 11:27:36 am by jmundt29 » Logged
OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2013, 12:05:02 pm »

That's a 1991 twin turbo, right hand drive, comic car by god!!!!

Octavia Moon - Writer, Artist, Letterer - In Season, Unleashed, Tannhauser Twins, Friend Zone.
Colorist/Letterer - Saint James Infirmary, Domina, Rapid Inductions

Find me on www.patreon.com/octaviamoon
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2013, 12:11:20 pm »

Let's just say that Jacqui's car is not a plot point, since it's changed a few times already. Smiley

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: