Mind Control Comics Forum
September 29, 2024, 10:36:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 197: Bloodwork  (Read 7660 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: June 26, 2013, 02:04:27 pm »

Coming June 28th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 02:42:38 pm »

Some interesting possibilities.  Maybe Zenon, maybe Q-Ball's research, but it seems likely that there's a measurable anomaly with either Erin or Dani's blood draw at the hospital.

Will we be learning more about Alex or Jen (besides their names) soon?
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 06:18:46 am »

This is one of the more intriguing issues in a while, and that's saying something.  I looked up the pop-up lyric, and naturally it's from "Raven".  I hope we will see if that's significant sooner rather than later, especially since Erin specifically asks for Raven. 

At the risk of engaging in some bad undergraduate-level analysis, I'm starting to think more and more of Erin as almost an archetype of a type of feminine ideal; strong, nurturing, powerful, life-giving, etc.  So what did this action she took do to her?

Well, I'm really glad we're getting another tomorrow, because I'm definitely looking forward to this development in the series a lot.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 06:45:25 am »

I don't know who the third person is.  Mallory's the only recurring gal we've met who wears glasses, but that doesn't look like her.  New player? Huh
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2013, 06:55:48 am »

I don't know who the third person is.  Mallory's the only recurring gal we've met who wears glasses, but that doesn't look like her.  New player? Huh

In panel 5? Not glasses; fold and shadow on Adrian's shirt.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2013, 07:42:46 am »

Oh.  Oops.  Then, either Kanti fighting the "good fight," or Jacqui there to share because it was supposed to be her night before the attack.
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2013, 09:53:11 am »

So Dani's OK (apparently, totally fine).  But the whole reason Erin and Adrian ended up on the road with Dani was their concern about the watch and Dani's care of it, and since the murder attempt we haven't established where the watch ended up.  Does Dani still have it?  Is it on the side of the road?  Was it destroyed?  (I'm betting the answer to that last one is "no".) 
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2013, 12:16:29 pm »

Erin certainly bounces back fast.  Here's to a bit of sexual healing.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2013, 04:48:12 pm »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 12:52:34 am by GodWilling » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: