Mind Control Comics Forum
September 29, 2024, 12:33:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary Guest Page 19: Not in Concord  (Read 8947 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: June 03, 2013, 08:41:17 am »

Coming Tuesday, June 4th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 11:38:26 am »

Concord?  Concord what?  The capital of New Hampshire?  Usually, if it refers to lack of an agreement or peace or observance, it's about "accord" or "accordance with."  Have the Kupplers never been out to Wilmot before?  On a whim, I checked "When We Last Left Our Heroes" to see if someone had been born or raised in Concord, but it's not in anyone's vitals.  On a side note, why haven't Adrian and Raven tripped over one another before now?  They were both standout arts students at elite Twin Cities private schools, two years apart, wouldn't they have bumped into one another before heading out east?
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 07:43:12 am »

I'm assuming this is the same scene as in issue #93, from a different perspective.  There's a blonde with Q, and Pearl's clothes match.  The pieces finally start to come together on why Jacqui was just so pissed off at the arrival of her daughter and being told Q was back in town.  If I'm reading this correctly (which I acknowledge I usually don't), Jacqui is the victim of betrayal by both her lover/partner and by her daughter.  Her character evolution is making more and more sense as a result.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 07:44:03 am »

Got caught RED Roll Eyes handed Shocked

play around.
so what put him in Jail?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 07:46:03 am by laguna85 » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2013, 08:46:51 am »

And that ain't Rain, ladies and gentlemen.  So, we have a new player, and a passle of other questions.

Pearl caught him (because she wasn't in Concord) but is Annie a Pink Clouds test subject?  What the...?

Again, this doesn't look like betrayal from Pearl, it looks like Pearl got raked over the coals because Jacqui decided to kill the messenger.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2013, 11:51:19 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 03:12:10 pm by GodWilling » Logged
OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2013, 01:05:32 pm »

I'm wondering if Pearl doesn't like Q and her flirting was an attempt at a honey trap?? I may be overcomplicating a teenage crush on mom's boyfriend though but it was just a thought.

Octavia Moon - Writer, Artist, Letterer - In Season, Unleashed, Tannhauser Twins, Friend Zone.
Colorist/Letterer - Saint James Infirmary, Domina, Rapid Inductions

Find me on www.patreon.com/octaviamoon
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2013, 01:06:54 pm »

All will become clear then, no doubt.

No doubt!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2013, 06:35:55 pm »

It could stem from a follow-up question:  "What the hell were you doing outside Q's door that allowed you to see this?"  But really, I think this is mostly misplaced anger, and I think that Pearl's rejection of her birth name is part of her response to the trauma of seeing behind the curtain with Q and her mother refusing to believe her.

Also, forgive me, but there's an obvious question that no one's bothered to ask yet, since the blonde turned out not to be Rain.

Who is/was Annie?  Where is she now....and what is she doing?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: