Mind Control Comics Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:58:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: The Hidden Knowledge #2  (Read 40233 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 12, 2010, 10:39:49 am »

Daffyd continues to explore the powers he has learned from the mysterious book... but will he be able to control his new abilities, and himself?

Coming August 18th!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 07:31:37 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 10:54:54 am »

Can't wait for this chapter of The Hidden Knowledge to cum out, patience has it's own rewards!!
ruger
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 08:54:32 pm »

Counting the days.  Smiley

"Heyyyyyyy! Wait just a goddamn minute!!! This is a fucking KID'S BOOK!!! Why are adults reading this?!? What the fuck is WRONG WITH EVERYONE?!? Jesus Christ!!! A 759 PAGE CHILDREN'S BOOK!!! It's like Roald Dahl on METH!!!" - loservillex.com on Harry Potter
blinded
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 06:05:06 am »

This is one of those stories that I want the next chapter right away.  Love the story and the art.
master
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 08:22:13 am »

2 for 2...this is definitely the best title you've got going on this site. Worth the seemingly interminable wait. This story has plenty of promise to develop, without the exposition & suspense that seem to be built into several of the other storylines on this site.

But maybe that's the pattern. Daphne,this title and "Bearing Gifts" (and to a lesser extent, the older "Obedience") are in my opinion the best things you've written in comics form. And i don't think that's a coincidence.

Judging just by what we've seen so far, your work is strongest when you stay in the "real world." (don't know about you, but my real world doesn't include mind-controlled slavegirls...at least not yet).

Sure, comics are all about sci-fi and fantasy and alternate history and all that. But your MC stories have been the strongest when the MC is the star, not the world around it. Of course, this is all subjective, but so is all art & creativity. And of course, who knows what's coming in some of your other titles; you may prove me totally wrong.

Love to know what you and other members think about this. But in the meantime, this was a tremendous issue and i can't wait to see what's next. 

No, i'm serious...i can't wait. I want the next issue NOW!!!
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 10:32:57 am »

WOW!!!  What a story so far, can't wait to see who Daffd will seduce and enslave with the "magic words" he found in the mysterious book he "found".  The artwork is as always SPECTACULAR!!!

Looking forward to a (I hope)m a continuation of "Bearing Gift's"!!  That's another GREAT story and artwork.
Maegis42
Browser
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 12:33:54 pm »

Best comic on the site.  Can't wait for the next chapter.  Also, I must say, I like the drawn comics a lot better than the Poser stuff. 
ruger
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2010, 06:36:37 pm »

Just going to echo what everyone else has already said. The best comic on the site, by far. The perfect combination of hand drawn art and unrepentant male-dom story. More comics like this please. Oh, and a MCT film version of this would be good too. Smiley
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 06:39:26 pm by ruger » Logged

"Heyyyyyyy! Wait just a goddamn minute!!! This is a fucking KID'S BOOK!!! Why are adults reading this?!? What the fuck is WRONG WITH EVERYONE?!? Jesus Christ!!! A 759 PAGE CHILDREN'S BOOK!!! It's like Roald Dahl on METH!!!" - loservillex.com on Harry Potter
orlok_g
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2010, 08:10:19 pm »

Ditto.  Best story on the site by far.  I enjoy the developing plot as he begins to place long term commands.  Like everyone else, cannot wait for the next issue.

Also, kudos to two comics a week.  Turning out to be the best stop for mc art.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2010, 06:16:17 pm »

Must echo everyone else and say that this is the best comic MCC has running.  Tend to agree with the post above that comics in the "real world" work better--although oddly enough, I enjoyed the other comic set in Victorian England.  This one has great pacing, outstanding artwork, and top-notch MC action.  Hope we don't have to wait two months for Part 3.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2010, 02:27:05 pm »

It's a great comic with great art and a good story--but, as entertaining as I find it (and it is my favorite title on the site), I'm a little disturbed that Daffyd went from trying it out as a joke, daydreaming, and then trying it out for real with a stanger once  and being disappointed when she bolted in Issue #1 to "Absolute power corrupsts ABSOLUTELY!" in Issue #2.  He deliberately tried to get away with the most he could, instead of using it as a tool and gradually getting tempted.  Additionally, the rumblings of consequences didn't seem to register with him.  It just felt like he was heading toward a nadir too quickly.  Obviously, this isn't a widely held opinion and I still enjoy the comic immensely, but I'd like to see more of the sensitive guy Daffyd is or was. Undecided
Chettbaker
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Reformed Spiritual Grifter

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2010, 05:10:57 pm »

I agree with everyone else totally. Best comic Evah! I love the woman on the bus's reaction to her total disclosure of what she's into.  the only thing I'd add to that panel would be if he put a dog collar around her neck and let her discover she was wearing it herself when he left.  I love the shock/surprise/trying to resist factor in this comic.  Simply Amazing!!  I agree with everyone else in hoping we dont have to wait too long for the next installment.  I can't wait to see what (and who) he does next Smiley

~Chett Baker.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2010, 10:36:08 pm »

Please, let's not make Daffyd sensitive.  Please.

Everything about this issue was excellent.  As I said above, the pacing was brilliant.  I very much like how his coworker in the library was MC'd one step at a time--get naked, fuck, agree to keep fucking.  The struggle of the redhead at the end, and her eventual surrender, was wonderful.  And did I mention the artwork was top notch?  Really brilliant.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2010, 07:43:59 am »

I didn't mean make him a poet laureate or make him hate his own masculinity.  I meant, avoid making him despicable.  The pacing is good, the art is great, the story is interesting.  If you go the whole hog with the idea that "Power corrupts.  Absolute power corrupts absolutely," and you don't do it in gradual stages, you end up with a comic about some very lucky villain who gets to control all these women.  Entertaining to look at but after awhile, you end up hoping his thralls will rip him in half.  Not good.
ruger
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2010, 08:20:24 am »

As someone on the other forum once said, "Conscience is the cancer of MC stories," which is to say, moral dilemmas on the part of the controller are a turn off. I can think of only one story where the main character having second thoughts about taking advantage was done effectively (that would be Good to the Last Drop) and even in that case, he only thinks about it, and continues to fuck everything that moves. A moral person wouldn't use MC, PERIOD. This sliding scale of still an alright guy but an MC'er is what gets us all those romantic MC stories where you control the person who already loves you to love you even more.  Ridiculous. Unrepentant till the end for me, thank you very much.

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: