Mind Control Comics Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:34:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: "The Persuader"  (Read 63812 times)
Technophyle
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2012, 02:07:13 pm »

PK et al,Kudo's for a great story and artwork, a really nice "period piece"(60's style), clothes, hair styles etc.

I actually find it a bit temporally-confusing. The male characters look 1970s: hairstyles, bell-bottoms, the wide collars, while the women scream 1960s with the big hair that's short in back.

Not that this surprises me. I can't remember how many parties and such where someone claims they're in a costume that's supposed to be from the 1960s, but actually look like they walked out of a 1970s magazine.
Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2014, 03:51:33 pm »

I hope to see some more about Deborah to put her under his full control
Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2014, 02:41:10 pm »

In all of the storyline is great the way he is hypnotizing women and the art work all of the women look so real is well worth coming here I like to see more of the women being nude even in this storyline or in the restroom both male and female bathrooms.
Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2014, 04:19:25 pm »

the persuader I like to see where the storeline go 100 years in the future
carmel0
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2014, 12:31:08 pm »

Great story...lotsa good subplots to explore in the future...a.) what's in store for Deborah; b.) what does his boss "understand"; c.) Heidi's efficiency as his secretary; d.) Patricia and the professor; e.) and of course the afternoon breaks with Barbara.  Looking forward to the next story.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: