Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:24:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: "The Persuader"  (Read 63445 times)
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2012, 10:59:33 am »

YA HOO, been waiting for this one since you first put up the description last year, looks like another great story from one of the most prolific writers on any site.

Great BOOBS, oh how I love a great pair of tits on all women!!!!

Counting the 3 days, longest 3 days in a long time.

Maybe you can have a few ladies of different colors be enslaved by the telly, an asian, an african american, an hispanic would add a lot of spice to the story, at least for me!!
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2012, 01:53:34 pm »

The story Remind me of Public Access, Back small town only one TV channel and may only one TV show  Wink
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2012, 06:17:59 pm »

Now this also remind me a moives call Looker
Where a advertising agency put subliminal note in there TV advertisement.
Use Live model to get perfect look in the computer,  then kill the model so do not need and pay them.

Three days
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2012, 07:35:43 pm »

I see the new artists are ready to unveil the first issue of this comic.  Huzzah!  We could make comparisons to the Public Access comic or the Yard Sale vid (what an excellent piece of work) or even Bewitched.  After all, Poor Darin did work at an advertising agency.  This does look promising.
master
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2012, 08:07:26 pm »

At last, at last, at last!
blackriver77
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

MCC Super Fan

« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2012, 08:32:22 am »

Now this also remind me a moives call Looker
Where a advertising agency put subliminal note in there TV advertisement.

Awsome Flick! Cool stun gun! Trojan warrior with powerfull eyes!

Yippee ki yay!
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2012, 04:34:25 pm »

tv Mind control Tomorrow Wink
Chettbaker
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Reformed Spiritual Grifter

« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2012, 04:27:23 am »

Just read.  VERY NICE!
stormrazor2000
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2012, 08:16:33 am »

Yes, very well done!  Grin
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2012, 11:50:24 am »

Daphne, Well worth the wait, the new artists did a FANTASTIC job on the drawings, really liked the clothes they wore, bellbottoms,leather skirts and knee high boots, even the story he read barbara, "She Did What He Wanted",  which of course was made into a movie and is available at Something Weird Video, I hope.

Looking forward to the next chapter, even though it did not say"To Be Continued", hope this is not a 1 parter Daphne. Wink Wink Wink
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2012, 08:52:37 am »

PK et al,Kudo's for a great story and artwork, a really nice "period piece"(60's style), clothes, hair styles etc.

Now, here's my scenerio for the next 5 chapters (hope this one will go as well as "Bearing Gifts/Found Objects" has):

Rupert's next slave slut will be Deborah, since she keeps refusing his advances, so she WILL SERVE HER MASTER, one way or the other,

Next will be a couple of Barbara's big titted girlfriends to be "converted" into Rupert's slave harem,

After that, Rupert will install the device on the tv set in the secrataries lunch room, along with a camera to see when they are "under", he then goes into the room makes his choices and gives them their instructions, say "you will come to room 512 at 301 Park Ave at 5 PM today", when they get there, he has them watch the telly again, and turns them into his obedient sex slaves or whatever he wants them to be.

Just some ideas I had for this story, keep it coming PK and all. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2012, 09:22:00 am »

Some this remind me a little web site call Mind control theatre, a video call The Yard Sale of hell houes
Old Tv set turn ladys into sex slave and part a sex group or sex harem.
he set up group to sevice traveler people.
Why use the lunch room when he have room full of tv set.
 He can ask lady to goto the tv room and take a look at something on the tv.  close video and sound with microphone.
 it may not need to be a ladys also be man.
ramac
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2012, 03:44:13 pm »

really great love this one
powerpossum
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2012, 06:06:09 pm »

PK et al,Kudo's for a great story and artwork

It was a great story, and great artwork...I had nothing to do with it, though! This was all Daphne, Patagonico, and Aljosa. Congrats to everyone involved. And great ideas for the future; thank you anyway!
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2012, 10:19:15 am »

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Daphne, My apologizes for my error that Plutonian Knight worked on The Persuader, eve though he works on a number of comics, it's easy to get mixed up.

I hope this story will continue and that Rubert makes a harem full of sex slaves(every man's dream, or nightmare, depending on which end he finds himself on).

As I mentioned to PK, I had some ideas, perhaps along the lines of your story, even if not Daphne, any story you write is always good for at least 2-3 chapters, if not more, and I hope this one will be as sucessful as "Bearing Gifts/Found Objects, Hidden Knowledge, and others that have had more that a "one shot" at fame.

Keep them cumming Daphne.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: