Mind Control Comics Forum
September 20, 2024, 08:03:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 134: Conversation Stopper.  (Read 20078 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 12, 2012, 07:45:46 am »

Coming Tuesday, November 13th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 08:25:27 am »

This could go in several directions.  This could be Q and his next use of the sample.

This could be Laura and Jacqui with other samples.

It could be Adrian and Amy

or it could be Raven's long-awaited dinner.  I'm hoping for this last one.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 10:12:09 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 01:26:31 pm by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 11:26:50 am »

I feel that for the moment, Rain has melted into her natural habitat listening to either the voices in her head, or the otherworldly voice that's channeling to her.

Laura's supposed to be getting samples, but who's she supposed to be meeting?  She's not part of the dinner, she's not gate-crashing Amy's date.  Where's she supposed to go after work?  Oh, wait a second.  Laura's supposed to work, and Vik's super-depressed.  Is it possible he'd go into the lab to work off his disappointment (Amy) and disgust (Q-Box)?  In a tetchier mood, he might actually be dangerous if he corners Laura and asks for/demands an explanation.
Chettbaker
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Reformed Spiritual Grifter

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 03:58:52 pm »

My take:  Two guys wearing the same mind control perfume trying to talk over one another, each cancelling one another out,  neither willing/able  to throw a punch, sister/girlfriend in the middle standing numb trying to listen to whomever is speaking loudest/ pulling her away fastest.   That or Windcard  Adrien walks past, and scoops her away from both of them.  Problem solved???
meltons
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2012, 04:53:46 am »

Daphne, I just want to write that you and your team are great!  Thank you for bringing this and all your publications to the masses.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2012, 07:13:52 am »

Oh, wow!  And this isn't even really a splash page! Grin  Yet. Wink

I second the kudos meltons expressed.

Minor question--Mallory prepared the meal, but she's not at the Infirmary now? Huh

I hope that Erin was just humoring Adrian with that question.  We should find out relatively soon.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2012, 08:47:24 am »

My thinking that Mallory is in the kitchen clean up or wait for Laura's who running late.
but on the calendar Jan, Thurday 12 say dinner with laura.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 09:01:25 am by laguna85 » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2012, 08:55:49 am »

Laura was originally slated to come, but she had to work.  Remember, Erin and Raven had that conversation at the diner in the morning.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2012, 10:16:58 am »

I hope that Erin was just humoring Adrian with that question.

An evil thought: Adrian's conversation with Erin was vague and left a lot unstated.  Adrian probably thinks he told Erin not to use the watch on Raven... but he didn't actually say that.  Erin could easily interpret their exchange to mean "Don't add Raven to the harem".  But that still leaves the door open for Erin to use the watch for other purposes, like acquiring a slave of her own...
mi_english
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2012, 10:54:43 am »

One thing occurs to me.  If you look at the issues prior to Erin being controlled by the watch, she is snarky, clever, defiant, mean.... and that's been lost since she was controlled by the watch.  Now I know the point of a strip like this is to make a docile sex slave, blah, blah, blah...but everyone was hypnotized to act as if they weren't...and everyone else seems to keep their original personality...why has Erin's changed so much?  There isn't a hint of that lovely snark left.  Is it because she was bitter about her break-up, and now that she has Adrian she is a pussy cat?  Daphne doesn't strike me as that...well, simple....that a man is all she needed to set her right.

So my question is, why is Erin reacting differently under the watch's influence than everyone else is?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2012, 11:24:25 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 01:26:45 pm by GodWilling » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2012, 11:34:48 am »

I dunno, Erin gave Miriam a pretty hard time...

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2012, 12:11:08 pm »

Huh?  Okay, I went hopping around looking for the one and only exchange between Erin and Jacqui's daughter...episode 87.  I thought she was trying to be genuinely helpful, complimentary, and slightly humorous.  By the way which of M/P's names is favored in the continuum? Huh  She refers to herself as Miriam and her father refers to her as Miriam in flashback, but except for one conversation, everyone else refers to her as Pearl.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 12:17:45 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2012, 12:43:47 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 01:26:59 pm by GodWilling » Logged
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: