Mind Control Comics Forum
October 06, 2024, 07:22:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 133: Poor Impulse Control.  (Read 9567 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 08, 2012, 07:33:46 pm »

Coming Friday, November 9th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 08:13:42 pm »

Two possibilities come to mind: Erin gives in to the urge to induct Raven into the harem in spite of Adrian's wishes, or Vik does something ill-considered in response to his recent... discoveries.  I think it's a bit quick for the first, so I'll go with the latter.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 08:50:52 pm »

Q-box do more to Kanti with the sample #49

(adding) Look like I was right He wanted more sex play, more like on page 96
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 06:37:55 am by laguna85 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 03:50:13 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 01:23:54 pm by GodWilling » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2012, 07:35:43 am »

Look back into the pages
find in page 121 window one that she is buy the Sari
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2012, 08:22:30 am »

I am beginning to come up with an alternative character interpretation for Q.  His MC aims seem kind of small, all things considered: get his girlfriend to do more sexually, get his girlfriend to wear something more traditional for dinner (while being nude right underneath her clothing!).  But has he really done anything (apart from discovering, accidentally, that sample 49 has its MC properties and his sex life has improved) that make him a villain?

I know Vik doesn't like him, but what brother (especially one brought up in a relatively traditional environment, as Vik seems to have) likes his sister's boyfriends without reservation?

So, in the negative chart: Vik doesn't like him; criminal record.  While maybe indicative of something, hardly proof of villainy.

Am I making any sense? I know jmundt really, really dislikes Q, so I'd be interested in a counter argument.
mi_english
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2012, 09:46:59 am »

A woman choosing to a) wear a Sari and b) wear nothing underneath is hardly an indication of mind control - just a willing partner who enjoys the occasional adventure that her partner will also enjoy.

Not that *I* have experience with that (grumbling).

Daphne, are these people modeled after individuals you know in your life and, - as a good Canadian boy - can I get their numbers?   Wink
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2012, 10:20:40 am »

I don't know.  A similar argument might have been possible when Derek was dealing with his first victim.  His goals were small, he didn't present much of a threat, etc.  And Derek, for all his aggressive MC LARPing was mcuh more buffoon than villain himself.  The troubling thing about both Derek and Q is that their reach far exceeds what their grasp should be, and they get addicted to power very quickly.  Additionally, we don't know what Q did that landed him in the clink.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2012, 06:56:25 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 01:23:40 pm by GodWilling » Logged
Chettbaker
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Reformed Spiritual Grifter

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2012, 08:50:30 pm »

Is it me or does Q look like Leisure Suit Larry in the second panel from the top on the right hand side?
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2012, 09:21:53 am »

There is something similar about the...smirk in that panel.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: