Mind Control Comics Forum
September 19, 2024, 08:37:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 125: Preflight  (Read 20290 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 18, 2012, 09:39:47 am »

Coming Friday, October 19th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 11:29:04 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 01:14:03 pm by GodWilling » Logged
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 01:25:43 pm »

Does it make me a bad person that I'm worried that Raven is never going to be inducted into a group of mind controlled sex slaves?

No.

Next question?
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 01:51:35 pm »

Yeah, how will this revelation alter the plans with Amy and Raven?

Okay, I don't think we're going back to Dani's history, but it could be that she's on the tarmac when she gets her message.  I'm sure her reaction will be memorable.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2012, 02:57:27 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 01:14:22 pm by GodWilling » Logged
Chettbaker
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Reformed Spiritual Grifter

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2012, 05:11:46 pm »

Pre flight nooky with a text message mid coitus Hmmmmmmmm?Huh  Orgasms awaaaaaaaaaaa*oh wait a text message blink blink..read read read moooaaaaan..ok done .  Now where were we? oh ya Waaaaaaaaaaaaay*

Every little thing she does is magic.. By The Police.  good jumping off point.  Just saying Smiley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOgc-9ThmmQ
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2012, 12:24:23 am »

What the....if this were Pennsylvania, I'd think we just walked into another continuum of Flashdance.  Meet Dani, the Quebecoise test pilot/aviation mechanic/stripper.  Whoa.  So, um why does none of the rest of her wardrobe reflect her experience before she left her father?  Was the imprint of the New York Harem that strong? Huh
Chettbaker
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Reformed Spiritual Grifter

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2012, 02:48:30 am »

And Ah was like  Ohhhh noooooooooo shes gonna make tha sexy sex with the fat oily flight tech mechanic guy and then I saw the last three panels,(gotta love netbook screens that make you scroll to see the bigger picture) the first with her internal and external happy dance/jiggle, the second with her expression, a pretty hot look of recognition (the contrast between blue eyes,  black eyebrows and blonde hair looked really nice) and Adrians cross arm waiting expression as her pay off.

Ok side note and yes this is probably filed under suspension of disbelief. But if their home is within walking distance of an airfield and also withing walking distance of downtown.  Either these people have cardio/stamina like Kenyan marathon runners/walkers or the city planners in this town suck! But I say he walks her to the entrance where a cab idles waiting for them.

Fun times..

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2012, 06:41:18 am »

But if their home is within walking distance of an airfield and also withing walking distance of downtown.

Ah, you are thinking of airports with commercial service. Little uncontrolled fields are all over the place; having one 3-4 miles outside of town is hardly uncommon.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2012, 08:21:10 am »

Meet Dani, the Quebecoise test pilot/aviation mechanic/stripper.

I just realized that this may be as close to the perfect woman as possible:

Quebecoise - meets requirements on the exotic/accent side of things
Pilot - highly capable, disciplined
Aviation mechanic - knowledgeable/practical. (Doubly important given that she installed a pole in her living room, and the only reason she knew how to do that was being kicked out of Home Ec.)
Stripper - well, not so surprising given that every tiny Quebec village has a strip club on its main street, but surprising given that she's a general's daughter

And all that is even before we talk about what she looks like.

I, too, really liked the colouring of the final panel.  You guys are really bringing teh sexy in this sequence as each of the four (so far) realizes that Adrian knows that he's their master.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 08:27:55 am by Werdna » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2012, 08:24:51 am »

I just realized that this may be as close to the perfect woman [...]

The Canadian Girlfriend!

Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2012, 08:26:57 am »

Well, like many around here, I too am Canadian.  (Though not Quebecois.)  I did, however, take 12 years of French during my primary and secondary schooling.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2012, 10:16:58 am »

Two things.  Is that an orange trench coat she's wearing, or have I just veered off into hallucination and confabulation?  I must say her wardrobe is very eclectic.  This seems kinda like Hayley from Firefly as a fashion plate (only instead of a browncoat, it's an orange coat).  Whatever.

Second, I missed her happy dance entirely, I was looking at the logo...(of the airfield Huh) on the building next to her.  I had absolutely no idea what Chet was talking about when he mentioned that dance.*slaps forehead*Wink
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2012, 03:20:16 pm »

All that and brains too!?

I wonder if Dani will end up being the 'boss' of the harem once again.  She certainly has enthusiasm for it.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Garg22
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2012, 05:27:26 pm »

Dani working with planes, nice to see some of the pre watch Dani coming out.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: