Mind Control Comics Forum
September 19, 2024, 01:48:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary Guest Page 5: Resume Own Navigation  (Read 24692 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 07, 2012, 09:50:59 am »

Art by Eizar. Coming October 13th.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 05:25:31 pm »

Who is Eizar?  Have we seen his/her/their work on the site before? Huh
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 05:30:02 pm »

Who is Eizar?  Have we seen his/her/their work on the site before? Huh

Uh, yeah. She did both Nymphomania and Enchanted Summer.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 08:35:00 pm »

Took me a few minutes to scroll back and find Nymphomania.  Wow!  In spite of the fact that I have no clue what this entry could be about, I'm excited to see her take on the SJI universe. She seems to favor softer shades that allow her work to project intimacy...if that makes any sense.Huh
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 11:19:11 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 01:08:49 pm by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2012, 10:33:28 pm »

I'm afraid I don't know what you mean by this.  There's very little hint in the title.  It isn't contiguous with the current continuum (so it's not like this is Adrian trying to free everyone or Dani reasserting herself).  The only inkling I get (and this is probably wrong) is that this might be an explanation of how Claudia gained autonomy over the New York harem (though frankly, such a storyline would seem to be at odds with the artist's preferred moods and portrayals in past work for the site).
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2012, 02:27:31 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 01:09:27 pm by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2012, 06:19:21 pm »

Oh, first I thought you meant the models of aircraft that Claudia has around, but it sounds like you're referring to calendars...and I still don't get it.  I get the impression that Adrian might try his hand at deprogramming everyone or turning it over to someone he trusts, but who could he possibly trust in this situation?
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2012, 02:21:21 am »

Well, that was totally unexpected.  She's a military brat?  Of a General?

I'm on my mobile only for the weekend.  Can someone tell me what the pop up text says?

Lastly: how young is D supposed to be here?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2012, 02:58:57 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 01:09:38 pm by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2012, 03:37:05 am »

HOLY...er..cow!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  Dani used to be Canadian Lois Lane (in some continua anyway). Wink  I would not have pegged her for a pilot or a military brat either.

At first blush, the link looks considerably different, but maybe not.

Remember, it's not the General's plane.  It's a loner from an outfit in New York.  A contractor in New York...hmm.  Maybe the industrialist to whom it belongs ran the New York harem.

I actually didn't see anything about her calendar but the month.*headslap*

That pop-up text is the understatement of several centuries.  He's so busy that he didn't notice his daughter got kidnapped and her personality changed completely (unless she muted it around him in deference to military discipline....but I don't get that sense from this installment).
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2012, 03:58:18 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 01:09:59 pm by GodWilling » Logged
mi_english
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2012, 07:43:10 am »

Daphne can we assume that Teterburo is actually Peterborough, Ontario where we Canadians have an Air Force base?
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2012, 07:58:35 am »

Teterburo Airport is a small airport just west of NY. I'd think this was just before she became involved with the Watch in NY.
Chettbaker
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Reformed Spiritual Grifter

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2012, 08:57:20 am »

On a totally unrelated note:  I am guessing this scene is happening at CFB Uplands/Ottawa International Airport  in Ottawa, Ontario because if the General had to drive to National Defense Head Quarters  (NDHQ) from anywhere else it would be a looooong ride.  It would make sense also that she ferry the plane back from this location as there wouldn't be a need for any refueling stops on the way.  On a double side note:  If you have ever lived in Ottawa; the only two games in town are Politics and Hockey.  The first gets far more attention from the populace than the second... And NDHQ is right across the street from a really big shopping mall Smiley..  Yay for Canada references.. maybe for a winter episode you can have them all eating beavertails.  Its not as dirty as you think.. its a pastry.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: