Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:05:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Enchanted Summer #1  (Read 29546 times)
Skyrender
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Troll-Blooded

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2012, 03:22:43 am »

Interesting first episode. The control was so subtle I missed it the first time around. Nicely played, very understated.

My best guess for what we're going to find:

Autumn is going to turn out to be Summer! She's the same girl, with a case of multiple personalities. Depending on how things turn out, one or the other is unaware of her situation, although it remains to be seen which is which. When one is around, the other seems to retreat into a fictional life where she's going about daily activities (e.g.: 'Autumn has dance from three to six', p3i1). Summer and Autumn seem to be operating in the mental sort of 'we're just roommates' fashion that Ed Norton and Brad Pitt did in Fight Club.
   The boyfriend has obviously already figured it out, and as we've seen, is using hypnosis to get some almost-action from Summer, and to work her towards getting some very full-on action. Eventually, we're probably going to see some other personalities show up, probably named for other periods of time. Each one will dress and act and even talk very differently, with the one constant being her relationship with her boyfriend.

Ideas for who/what Summer's other personalities might be:
   Melissa 'Missy' Dawn Daye: Acts very young and/or naive, with a bit of innocent mischief thrown in on occasion. Likes wearing schoolgirl outfits (one size too small), and cheerleader uniforms (two sizes too small up top, three sizes too short down below, panties optional). Answers to both 'Missy' and 'Dawn', confusing somebody at some point, when they run into Melissa Knight (see below).
   Melissa Knight: Stern and self-controlled, has a bit of latent (or not-so-latent) domme in her. Constantly misspells her last name, forgetting the 'K'. Something of a feminist, and insists on being referred to as 'Ms. Knight', instead of 'Miss Knight' (the whole idea of having to change her form of address based on whether she's married is offensive to her). At some point, she'll get into a fight with somebody who calls her 'Missy'.
   April March (aka: Early Spring): Constantly acts like she's in the first blush of love with the boyfriend, sort of a love-at-first-sight kind of situation. Her name is an unsubtle reference to the two months at the beginning of the 'official' period of spring (contrast to June Mays, below).
   June Mays (aka: Late Spring): Very cool and sophisticated, but with a wild side that she likes to let run wild, after the 5 o'clock whistle. Constantly in that period just as the love-at-first-sight has started to wear off, and the hot and steamy sex is just starting. Her name is an unsubtle reference to the two months at the end of the 'official' period of spring (contrast to April March, above).
   Elizabeth 'Lizzie' Winters (aka: 'Lezzie Lizzie'): Acts very mature, like a cougar on the prowl. Fully bisexual (leans toward guys), and has a fully-developed backstory about getting the nickname 'Lezzie Lizzie' when she was in college, when she first felt it was socially acceptable to 'experiment' with women, and went through a large, unspecified number of unnamed female partners in the first semester. Completely aware of her own situation as a secondary personality, and will be quite willing (even eager) to help bring other women under her boyfriend's hypnotic sway, so much so that she jumps the gun the first time or two. If she jumps the gun twice, it'll be right after the first time, before she even introduces the first hypnotoy she makes, and it'll be because she runs across a supremely fuckable group of identical girls: a pair of twins, a set of triplets, or maybe even quadruplets (Two pairs of big-titted twins for the price of one? SCORE!).
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 01:44:53 am by Skyrender » Logged

Murphy said "Whatever CAN go wrong, WILL go wrong."

I say: "Murphy must've been an incurable optimist, because in my experience even things that CAN'T go wrong... somehow DO..."
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2012, 06:56:49 am »

Our fearless author has already identified Autumn as the brunette Chris waves to on the street in panel 5 of page 5.  Maybe a multiple personalities triggered by hypnosis idea can be used in this comic in a slightly different way or can be shelved and revisited in a different story.
Skyrender
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Troll-Blooded

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2012, 02:53:42 am »

Yeah, see, I have a crappy internet connection. I managed to get the issue downloaded before it crapped out, but couldn't check out the forum. I generally hafta make a document offline while waiting for the internet to sort itself out, then cut-and-paste when I get a chance. Well, my chance didn't come until several days later... by which time the whole idea had gotten blown way out of proportion, as you can see in my post. My apologies to anyone and everyone for my stupidity.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 01:46:10 am by Skyrender » Logged

Murphy said "Whatever CAN go wrong, WILL go wrong."

I say: "Murphy must've been an incurable optimist, because in my experience even things that CAN'T go wrong... somehow DO..."
snivgrits
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2013, 12:07:47 am »

This story is gentle and sexy so far.  Nice change of pace, I like this one.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2013, 08:47:12 am »

Are there more issues of this in the hopper?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2013, 08:50:09 am »

Are there more issues of this in the hopper?

Well, depending on what portion of the production chain you define the "hopper" as.  Smiley  Planned, definitely

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2013, 10:50:51 am »

Anything planned before the end of the year on this one?  Its presence in the recurring lineup indicates you have plans for it, but it's been over 10 months since the premiere.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: