Mind Control Comics Forum
October 06, 2024, 08:27:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 115: Debriefing, 2  (Read 15598 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 14, 2012, 01:58:49 pm »

Ask and ye shall receive. (Sometimes. Smiley )

Coming tomorrow, September 15th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 03:13:38 pm »

Our first honest-to-goodness villainness and we get to see what she looks like? Wink  Yay! Grin  I hope there is an explanation as to why Derek got this job originally, because absent something major, you'd think Claudia could recruit someone competent and age-appropriate who could have done the job better.  In fact, might she try to recruit Adrian if she meets him away from the harem?  Wink
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 03:32:09 pm »

we have wait and see for part two
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2012, 03:36:00 am »

Are their names Meghan and Echo?  I note that they look pretty similar to the pictures on Dani's computer screen when she began enslaving Jacqui with the watch.  (I also noticed that there is a brunette named Claudia on the screen there.)

If I'm right, then that clearly links Dani's former harem with our new villains.

Also: very, very good splash page.  SJI really does keep outdoing itself.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2012, 04:35:35 am »

Excellent! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Wink

Nice catch on the Clauida name Werdna--that had slipped my mind.  Although we'll have to wait for confirmation on any or all of that.  Incidentally, that New York harem looked quite large (minimum double the size of the current SJI cooperative).

ETA--I took a look back at the computer file in issue #54.  It was an excellent catch on Claudia's name--and that could be Meghan (we don't have a hair color from the screen), but Claudia from the screen had different proportions than Claudia from the mansion and Echo on the screen has much different physical proportions than the redhead.

Incidentally, what purpose do these two flanking beauties serve for this meeting?  Is the vision of them the velvet glove over the iron fist?  They aren't bodyguards (at least not right now) and it would seem that having them around would...distract her incompetent interrogated employee from what she was saying.  Beautifully done, of course.  Either he interrupted her having fun and she's just using what's around, or she deliberately kept the girls there.  Explanations?  Theories?  Wild speculations?  Anyone? Huh

Oh, and just saying "Splash Page Wink" won't cover it.  It wasn't necessary for them to be there to make this an excellent splash page.  Pearl in neo-rebel outfit was an excellent splash page.  Claudia alone, lounging in her black leather would have been sufficient.  The flanking beauties are definitely fun and I'm glad they're there, but I was just looking for the reason they're present for Derek's interrogation/castigation.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 07:02:54 am by jmundt29 » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2012, 07:27:34 am »

Well done on the Splash Page

It look like that mistress Claudia is look for New girl to fill her New York harem? or start a New one here?
She need the watch to keep her sex slave happy.

Was Clauida by Danielle in page 54?
She see the watch use on Danielle and her (Clauide) and she want the watch.

It's may be Clauida the Woman in Polaroids picture (page 31 and splash Pages 51)
One question is left Who took those polarids?

« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 08:28:20 am by laguna85 » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2012, 07:52:02 am »

Are their names Meghan and Echo?

Why, yes, they are. Good eyes!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mi_english
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2012, 08:01:22 am »

speaking of good eyes, I just love the expression of the red head on the right; a perfect mix of confusion and enthrallment.  brrrrrrrr.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2012, 08:01:49 am »

Excellent.  Excuse me *wipes egg from face*

Hmm, If Claudia was a member of the harem and Dani was principally responsible for secondary programming, why wouldn't Claudia remember Dani's name and face?  Does she have a similar disconnect to her harem time that Dani has...or had...with her trance time?  She's pieced together what happened, knows the power of The Watch and now covets it (could be that it used to be in her family...we're still working on that).  Wait a second--if those are Meghan and Echo, is she in control of the harem now, without The Watch? Huh  Curiouser and curiouser. Wink
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2012, 08:25:56 am »

So Meghan is 46-28-38 Himmm boy  Grin
now Echo 36-22-32 small owell
Claudia is 38-24-36 I like

You very good eye
I had use photoshop to see the names
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2012, 06:12:40 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 12:55:24 pm by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2012, 06:30:10 am »

Beautiful half-naked women seem to be the go to accessory in this arms race, so in the context of life in power in this universe, no.  That question doesn't merit asking.

However, disciplining an easily distracted, moronic underling for a series of colossal blunders would seem to necessitate a pause in playtime and..well, minimizing distractions for the nitwit. *shrugs*
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2012, 07:08:52 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 12:55:32 pm by GodWilling » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2012, 11:39:49 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 12:55:43 pm by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2012, 05:11:48 pm »

We get the inkling that Claudia wants to RULE the WORLD.  Her own harem isn't enough, she wants more.  Plus, anyone who's willing to unleash Derek on the world with even weak hypnotic or mesmeric abilities/powers is suspect in my book.  Dani  wasn't accumulating power for herself...but it is a colorable argument.  Hmmm.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: