Mind Control Comics Forum
October 06, 2024, 08:21:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary Guest Page 1: Getting Tanked  (Read 24310 times)
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2012, 07:45:56 am »

He has oceans of money and he hangs out with rock stars.  How is this complicated? Huh *sigh*

It's the Lyle Lovett principle extended one space outward from music.  I'd say that Pearl/Miri is lucky she got her looks from her mother.  However, it's also possible that her father was in shape and attractive in his twenties and years of stress and excess have aged him.  Still, you're right.  He's quite far from what I was expecting and at least in this exchange he seems like a reasonable, caring dad--not an ambulance or entourage-chasing schmuck or a shark in a suit.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2012, 07:58:05 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 12:53:22 pm by GodWilling » Logged
powerpossum
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2012, 08:32:17 am »

(An asshole with teeth. That's the worst kind.)

Flossing is a nightmare.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2012, 08:54:26 am »

I forgot to say that good guest page
and the Dad need dress better for his next meeting.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2012, 08:56:26 am »

From the html the text should read "Under the name, "Mirmaid," Miriam is very well-known on seawater-aquarium forums." The quote gets screwed up.

Now make sent
Thank you fix it
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2012, 09:02:44 am »

He looks like a schlubby Paul Ben Victor (more hair, but getting there).  And yeah, she did say that--repeatedly.  And I tend to believe her.  Which makes me wonder what I'm looking at here.  Does Jacqui just bring out the worst in him, or does Pearl bring out the best in him?  To be honest, I'd have expected a guy who looked more like Sawyer or Q (maybe more in shape than Q turned out to be, but dangerous, a touch distinguished and ruthless).  I just don't get that from this art, and it is good art.  It does maintain the look and integrity of Pearl, so we have every reason to believe that this is absolutely accurate.  Strange.  Maybe that's his biggest advantage--he looks like your absent-minded uncle, but get him in a boardrooom or a courtroom and he'll shred you.  Like an evil John Cage or Wendell Rohr.  Frankly, it's just confusing.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 09:19:03 am by jmundt29 » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2012, 09:05:26 am »

Dad need dress better for his next meeting.

Yeah, he's probably there on a weekend or something.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2012, 09:09:03 am »

tell us one ladys is a Big Blow heart with spine

Really, it just tells you that I think that pufferfish are adorable. How can you can not love that face?

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2012, 11:17:15 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 12:53:56 pm by GodWilling » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2012, 09:38:22 am »

tell us one ladys is a Big Blow heart with spine

Really, it just tells you that I think that pufferfish are adorable. How can you can not love that face?
Yes Pufferfish is adorable but have hidden danger
I do love the face
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: