Mind Control Comics Forum
September 28, 2024, 04:07:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rapid Inductions #65  (Read 1008 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: June 26, 2024, 12:01:56 am »

Script: Daphne • Art: Zen

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
damo1234
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2024, 02:07:06 am »

I sincerely hope we will not be seeing more AI "art" on the site.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2024, 06:34:10 am »

I'm curious--I assume you've decided this week's Rapid Inductions is AI generated. Why do you think that?
damo1234
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2024, 01:19:25 am »

I'm curious--I assume you've decided this week's Rapid Inductions is AI generated. Why do you think that?
It is extremely blatant.  The same can be said for the other submissions from Zen.  Things like a shirt collar turning into origami gibberish or a banister that starts as part of one bed and ends as part of another... these things are far more likely to be the result of someone throwing terms at an AI generator.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2024, 12:33:15 pm »

It is extremely blatant.  The same can be said for the other submissions from Zen.  Things like a shirt collar turning into origami gibberish or a banister that starts as part of one bed and ends as part of another... these things are far more likely to be the result of someone throwing terms at an AI generator.

I'm pretty good at seeing those things, and I'm sure not seeing them here. Though I'd be surprised if any artist working at that level of detail isn't using an AI assist, there's nothing geometrically weird that I can see about this comic. Pretty typical dorm room, stacked beds, crap everywhere... whatever. If Zen is using AI, they're doing a good job of correcting it, leveraging rather than just publishing.

In any case, not every comic is for everyone, so there's that. Cheers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: