Mind Control Comics Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:30:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1391: “She might be gone some time.”  (Read 608 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 23, 2024, 12:04:19 am »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2024, 12:24:37 am »

I am just going to assume that this is related to the Robert Falcon Scott expedition to the South Pole in 1912.
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2024, 01:08:04 pm »

It’s becoming increasingly likely that it is in fact Erin who is behind sucking Miriam into this fantasy and turning the tables on her. However it does make me wonder: is there a reason that she ensnared Miriam the same way Miriam ensnared her? If Erin is completely in control of the fantasy now, then it seems strange that her method of occupying Miriam would be to turn her into a cock-worshipper. That’s very Jakobin. 
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2024, 04:31:55 pm »

Interesting to see her hair reverting back to its old length, as in Aiken's dream. I've been assuming/fearing that Aiken is interfering here, but maybe not.

Still, at the very least, having sex with him probably isn't harming her magical energy levels. Although that's happening to her soulless body, and who knows where this is happening, or being imagined? Miriam seemed very clear that Aiken should go to the bedroom and have sex with Erin though. Maybe there's hope yet that what's happening is what someone (else) wanted to happen. (Or, hey, maybe this is Aiken's dream, and Erin's having the dream about being his sex-slave.)

I don't think we've seen the white/lit eyes before.

I suppose the key question is where does that door lead? Presumably she isn't going to be joining hubby and Miriam in the bedroom. The title points to Oates rather than oats. But that would suggest something quite dramatic.
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2024, 07:48:29 pm »

Presumably Erin had to work within the framework created by Miriam's programming.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2024, 04:34:45 pm »

So, **not** about a tragic and ultimately futile sacrifice from the 1912 Scott expedition.  Tsk, tsk.
wannabe
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2024, 10:57:48 am »

You know things are in an alternate reality because the panel names are suddenly in Sentence case instead of Title Case. Ominous....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: