Mind Control Comics Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:13:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1367: “Modern Conveniences”  (Read 483 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 04, 2024, 04:30:31 pm »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2024, 07:27:26 am »

Oooh, interesting. It seems like Miriam's plan is becoming clearer. (And I'm very curious to see how she will appear in these fantasies, assuming that she is who Erin is introducing.)
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2024, 09:56:12 am »

I suppose I’m curious why that would be Miriam’s goal? To me it seems like this fantasy is a better way of ensnaring girls for Jakob (the doctor) than gathering girls for Adrian (the husband).
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2024, 12:45:47 pm »

This dream is starting to remind me of Kanti's.

There's little immediate interest for me in Erin revealing a desire to bring other women to her man when her brainwashing is complete. But if she were to reveal that one of the other women in the bedroom is also present in (and dreaming) the dream, that would have the potential to bring some gratification much sooner. I suppose Amaltheia would be my favoured candidate for that.
ktc1221
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2024, 07:29:45 pm »

I'm liking Plutonians new lineart style. Erin's conservative wife outfit hid her chest so well in the last panel but it's much clearer now. Been enjoying this wacky long story.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: