Mind Control Comics Forum
October 08, 2024, 11:25:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1330: “An Ever-Fixed Mark”  (Read 1452 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 26, 2023, 08:17:49 pm »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2023, 07:20:15 am »

Hmm. The odds that Aiken is able to stop Miriam and put everyone’s souls back where they need to go vs the odds that he gets knocked out or otherwise disabled and Amalthea gets her own sou-sucking experience.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2023, 10:30:51 am »

Hmm. The odds that Aiken is able to stop Miriam and put everyone’s souls back where they need to go vs the odds that he gets knocked out or otherwise disabled and Amalthea gets her own sou-sucking experience.

Amaltheia was lying in bed masturbating and fantasising about Miriam only (I think) yesterday afternoon/evening. So I think the odds are probably stacked against Aiken. I'm interested to see how it plays out though. That's assuming Adrian has sent them to the right place.

I don't have OCD but I have to mention the speech attribution arrow from the third inset panel that seems to have got snagged in the branches of the tree to the right.
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2023, 12:55:58 pm »

Amaltheia was lying in bed masturbating and fantasising about Miriam only (I think) yesterday afternoon/evening. So I think the odds are probably stacked against Aiken. I'm interested to see how it plays out though. That's assuming Adrian has sent them to the right place.

I don't have OCD but I have to mention the speech attribution arrow from the third inset panel that seems to have got snagged in the branches of the tree to the right.

I think it will come down to power scaling. I’m
Not sure Miriam herself has anything that can combat Aiken’s power, since her only established ability is the touch control (and now soul sucking, but that seems to require priming by her control), but she does have Erin. Theoretically, even Erin’s soulless body still has her capabilities and could combat Aiken.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: