Mind Control Comics Forum
October 08, 2024, 09:45:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1329: “Empty Nest”  (Read 1340 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 23, 2023, 10:17:08 pm »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2023, 03:42:44 am »

I wonder who the ‘they’ Miriam is referring to are. Does she mean Adrian? Does she mean the harem? Does she mean the other two empty girls? Or is it someone else? Jakob and his crew?

I think it goes deeper as to what exactly is driving Miriam to do this. If this is just her own prerogative influenced by her last conditioning, who are ‘they’ that will enjoy what is left?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 08:10:19 am by Sharque » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2023, 02:08:03 pm »

I suppose another question is what does she mean by what's left over? The obvious thought is the soulless body, but might she mean the magical powers that Erin possesses, or something similar? Those appear to have been what Jakob wanted Erin for.

I'm inclined to think it's the body though. I doubt she's doing this on a whim. The title is Empty Nest. I suppose that if she can take souls out of bodies, presumably she can put other souls in. Maybe she has some ready to go?
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2023, 03:05:10 pm »

That raises even more questions though. Who is on deck, so to speak? Where did she get them? If this is Jakob’s plan, does she even know she has them?

Urgh. So many questions. Only problem with a single panel comic like this. Takes so long to get places
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: