Mind Control Comics Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:36:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: favorite MCT scenes?  (Read 2101 times)
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« on: August 15, 2023, 08:25:02 am »

Just rewatching one of my favorite MCT scenes--the induction scene in Writer's Room--and I wondered if any of you (especially Daphne, actually) had a couple of favorites.  For me, the 3 that I consistently remember are the aforementioned induction scene in Writer's Room, the initial zap scene in Full Service (OMG Abby Rain is gorgeous), and Karlee Grey's induction in Dr. Michaels #1 (seriously--is Jessica Ryan not the sexiest sub in existence?).
orifalcon
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2023, 07:08:09 pm »

Bottled's brainwashing scene is easily one of my favorites. Brooklyn and Ash do a fantastic job of going from disinterested and mocking to intrigued to joyous. Also, Abby, Lauren, and Michael's scene from Roll Playing Part 2 is another great one.
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2023, 08:49:45 pm »

Agreed on the Bottled brainwashing scene. Seeing the enthusiasm just turn on was very hot.

I'm also partial to pretty much everything in The Yard Sale of Hell House. Lorelei Lee's scenes were great, and the threesome-cum-foursome at the end was the hottest MC content I'd ever seen at the time.

For more recent stuff, the scenes where Erin Everheart seduced/manipulated Christie Stevens in The Student were spectacular. They both played the dynamic so well. And similarly, all of Codi Vore's scenes in the two Laurel Before films (so basically, all of those films) were amazing.
KingMind
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2023, 06:34:27 am »

The one scene from Toy Chest where one of the girls was brainwashed to want bigger tits.  It was so hot seeing her resistance melt away as she was shown images of large boobs.
grommile
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2023, 11:55:12 am »

The first induction in The Yard Sale of Hell House is amazing.

The rest of the movie's great too, but the first induction, where Juliet (Jessie Palmer) rolls a critical failure on her Genre Awareness check and deliberately plugs in and turns on the spooky old TV from the sex cult house, is absolutely the best.
HypnoStuff
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2023, 09:05:19 am »

The sequence in Beta Test where Lexi mindlessly repeats that she’s a mindless cunt, followed by the scene showing her programming has set and she admits she can’t think for herself anymore will always be a favorite of mine
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2023, 09:50:30 am »

The sequence in Beta Test where Lexi mindlessly repeats that she’s a mindless cunt, followed by the scene showing her programming has set and she admits she can’t think for herself anymore will always be a favorite of mine

Sounds hot... but I don't own Beta Test. I like Trillium, though, so maybe...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: