Mind Control Comics Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:17:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bigger #21  (Read 4445 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 15, 2023, 12:03:58 am »

Laura and Kurt both have plans.

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Blackstorm95 • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
carmel0
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2023, 07:12:02 am »

YES! Been way too long. I love it when MCC gets 'Bigger'.
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2023, 06:02:36 am »

I'm very curious what Laura's plan is here. Will Rob's control and Kurt's control end up cancelling each other out? Or is she just addicted to the type of control that the lotion-enhanced members provide? Or maybe do the mental effects of the lotion really go two ways and she is doing this to make sure that Rob ends up like Kurt?

Either way, I know that if you'd asked me four issues ago what we might end up seeing in future issues of this title, the last thing I'd answer would be topping-from-the-bottom.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2023, 02:46:50 pm »

Either way, I know that if you'd asked me four issues ago what we might end up seeing in future issues of this title, the last thing I'd answer would be topping-from-the-bottom.

In a way, it's how the story started, albeit that as far as we know Laura didn't know about the real effect of the lotion then. But my reading is that she was the one who wanted Kurt's (nice name) cock to be bigger in the first place. And that might be her only motivation here. Rob's cock won't feel as big as Kurt's feels, and she knows a way to fix that. Has it been made clear that she understands that the lotion is responsible for what's happening? I know that in issue 10 she asks Kurt what's going on, and says it didn't use to be like this, but she doesn't mention the lotion. He kills that conversation by getting his cock out, and even telling her to get the lotion. But though she feels the effect, she doesn't show any sign of making the connection. I can't recall it being made clearer later, but I could be forgetting something.

One of the things I like about this comic is that it's all (apparently) accidental, and everyone's a victim. The lotion initially made Kurt horny (and Laura too) and then he discovered that he could satisfy his desires. But they're never really satisfied - hence his nocturnal adventures. I think he says at some point that he's hard all the time now. His self-control has been eroded by the lotion as much as that of the women.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2023, 12:21:20 pm »

I'm very curious what Laura's plan is here. Will Rob's control and Kurt's control end up cancelling each other out? Or is she just addicted to the type of control that the lotion-enhanced members provide? Or maybe do the mental effects of the lotion really go two ways and she is doing this to make sure that Rob ends up like Kurt?

It seems as if she's trying to get a new master.  Why?  Maybe looking for one that won't pimp her out?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: