Mind Control Comics Forum
October 07, 2024, 11:27:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1283: “Personal Interest”  (Read 1576 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 22, 2023, 12:04:11 am »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2023, 08:08:55 am »

The "attuning" is news, I wonder what that entails?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2023, 12:08:19 pm »

So, true to SJI form, Marliese's breasts get bigger and it turns out that Mallory has no interest in that at all. Maybe.

Another thing I've been wondering about is Laurel. Our first hint that she was having a sleepless night came in 972 and was followed up more dramatically in 990. At the time I thought that maybe Jakob was targetting her, but in retrospect it seems more likely that she was reacting to her connection to Mallory. Presumably Mallory and Marliese were spending that night together but we didn't see them in 990. We know they had things to discuss but how bad could that be? I'm assuming 1009 isn't remotely canon. So what was going on with Laurel in 990? This was long before anyone had inhaled the new perfume.
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2023, 07:34:20 am »

Huh, that's odd.  When I was rereading the archive recently I remember assuming that Mallory must be one of the women having sex in the other panels and Laurel was experiencing some kind of bleed-over, much like you see in 1211, but she's not there, is there? Mallory says she'll check on Erin, but Erin is with Danielle and they're asleep, or seem to be, and Mallory nowhere to be found. So where does Mallory go? Perhaps the answer is "she went to bed because there's a finite amount of space on a page and a lot of naked women to draw so not every character is in every orgy" but  at the moment my guess is that it'll tie into some revelation about Mallory and/or Laurel in strip 3125 or something. Like the subplot with Zenon's disappearance that seemed to have been forgotten for so long, only to reappear with Cherry and summoned monsters.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: