Mind Control Comics Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:08:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Help us design a new product!  (Read 2376 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 07, 2023, 08:55:29 pm »

We're consdering a new product here at Mind Control Theatre, and we'd love your opinion on it. You can take the survey here. Thank you!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2023, 09:56:47 pm »

Just a quick clarification on the survey:

Would the product as described where the main benefit of the subscription would be the ability to buy discounted MCT movies, and then the 'bonuses'  described in the survey?

Or would the subscription include movies going forward, and the 20% discount would more be for the back catalogue of movies?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2023, 10:00:12 pm »

It would be just like the MCC discount, which is on all movies all the time. The free bonus movies included in the subscription would not be our regular releases, but special productions just for members. The regular releases would be 20% off.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2023, 10:05:58 pm »

Gotcha.  Thanks Daphne Smiley
elenchos
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2023, 06:05:41 am »

The price seems reasonable, especially in 3-month increments. I'd be interested in the frequency of bonus material.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2023, 06:30:09 am »

I'd be interested in the frequency of bonus material.

Probably something every other month. As with the comic bonuses, the material for subscribers will be our opportunity to be a bit more free-form and experimental. The frequency will increase as the number of subscribers increases.

ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2023, 08:21:05 am »

Your survey needs a "comments at the end" section. Smiley

The pricing you're thinking about seems good, but like all such things: my inclination would be to test drive for a couple of months. I dip in and out of MCC; while I do visit regularly, I tend to skim and then maybe once a month, I'll go back and actually read what is new this month. I buy an MCT offering maybe one out of 3 or 4 (or 5). So I'm not entirely sure a subscription makes sense--I'd have to try it out.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2023, 08:32:35 am »

Your survey needs a "comments at the end" section. Smiley

I'm tired of wading through the "when are you going to get Daphne Rosen back and why aren't your movies free?" responses. :-)

hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2023, 09:26:09 am »

why aren't your movies free?

DAPHNE: I said slave girls, not slave labor!
twobears
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2023, 10:33:45 am »

Few thoughts (which I already provided via email, but...)

Comment 1:  I have a membership at MCC so some of the incentives that you are planning don't actually provide all that much value to me (For example, I already get a discount on MCT movies)

Comment 2:  With respect to memberships at Mind Control Theater, behind the scenes stuff and the like isn't particularly exciting for me.  Member only movies?  Perhaps, but its unclear why this would be a more cost effective way for you make $$$

Comment 3:  What I would find most enticing would be the ability to prioritize different types of content.  More specifically

a.  Voting on different themes / scripts
b.  Perhaps being able to choose different MCC titles to adapt (Love to see what you could do with "Back Issues", "Annie with an i", "Template", or even "Audiophilia")
c.  Which actresses to work with
d.  Maybe even customs
elenchos
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2023, 12:22:09 pm »

I'd be interested in the frequency of bonus material.

Probably something every other month. As with the comic bonuses, the material for subscribers will be our opportunity to be a bit more free-form and experimental. The frequency will increase as the number of subscribers increases.

Sounds good to me. I'm interested.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2023, 12:23:40 pm »

Just in case anyone thought I was exaggerating, I just got an email that said:

could't you bring back Daphne Rosen ?

The struggle is real.

Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2023, 12:37:53 pm »

Just in case anyone thought I was exaggerating, I just got an email that said:

could't you bring back Daphne Rosen ?

The struggle is real.

What's the most popular MCT piece she appeared in?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2023, 12:39:16 pm »

What's the most popular MCT piece she appeared in?

Employee Orientation, for sure. The movie that put us on the map!

twobears
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2023, 01:39:03 pm »

I'm tired of wading through the "when are you going to get Daphne Rosen back

Of course, the truly amusing part of this is that you were able to get Daphne Rosen back....
Sort of
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: