Mind Control Comics Forum
October 07, 2024, 09:30:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1252: “Continuing Education, 1”  (Read 1796 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 06, 2023, 01:03:56 am »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2023, 05:18:29 am »

Having reviewed the pages tagged Professor Síndria, I need somebody to explain to me what happened to her after Caitlyn did this same thing to her on pages 783 and 784.
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2023, 09:32:25 am »

Hey Daphne. Not trying to be pushy or overstep, just curious: why do you publish two issues of SJI per week, rather than more or less? Is it to match Plutonian and Octavia’s art pace, or the progression of the story as you write it, or something else entirely?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2023, 10:30:44 am »

Hey Daphne. Not trying to be pushy or overstep, just curious: why do you publish two issues of SJI per week, rather than more or less? Is it to match Plutonian and Octavia’s art pace, or the progression of the story as you write it, or something else entirely?

It's pretty much how fast PK and Octavia can produce the pages and maintain quality.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2023, 10:34:10 am »

It's pretty much how fast PK and Octavia can produce the pages and maintain quality.

So how far ahead of them are you in terms of the story?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2023, 10:34:48 am »

So how far ahead of them are you in terms of the story?

Oh, that would be telling.

lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2023, 11:26:41 am »

Having reviewed the pages tagged Professor Síndria, I need somebody to explain to me what happened to her after Caitlyn did this same thing to her on pages 783 and 784.

There was at least one date, since that was what they set up in issue 787. I'm guessing that whatever Caitlyn did was fairly subtle until now.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2023, 06:30:57 am »

I had wondered if using Pink Clouds on Hitomi and the Professor was offering them some kind of protection against the effects of the new perfume. After all, Miriam (apparently), Caitlyn, Amy, and Hayley have all had a whiff or two of Pink Clouds. And Caitlyn seemed more or less to be following a predetermined plan once she'd established that the BE was happening and what the side effects were.

On the other hand, Laura was the first one exposed to sample 49, and Hayley's exposure wasn't apparently all that great. So maybe there's no connection to Pink Clouds, and Caitlyn really is just going to spend an evening sexually dominating these two. I still kind of hope there's more to it than that. Although if the dominant women are all going to be unable to stop themselves taking it too far, that could be interesting.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2023, 06:33:40 am by GodWilling » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: