Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:20:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Mind Control Theatre Presents: "Bed and Breakfast"  (Read 30871 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: April 15, 2012, 10:42:02 am »

Mind Control Theatre is pleased to announce the release of our latest movie, "Bed and Breakfast," starring the amazingly beautiful and busty Eva Notty, with Seth Dickens.

Janet has a gentleman caller who seems to know all about her... so why doesn't she remember anything about him?

Trailers and purchase informaton are available at:

Bed and Breakfast

Note that, for the forseeable future, we can only accept Visa-branded card for download purchases; no MasterCard.  DVDs can be purchased with check or money order only.

Thank you, as always, for your support!

Best,
-- Daphne et Henri

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 02:12:23 pm »

down load now
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 11:52:10 pm »

So it was produced back in January and is only being relieced now huh?  Man I wonder just how much landed on the cutting room floor after four months.
ResidentWeavil
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 07:38:34 am »

So it was produced back in January and is only being relieced now huh?  Man I wonder just how much landed on the cutting room floor after four months.

Are you talking film clips or something more organic?
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 08:04:01 am »

when Janet  suck on her finger 12:15, I think  that hear third voice  Huh
A third man.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 08:19:43 am by laguna85 » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 08:07:46 am »

when She suck on her finger, I think  that hear third voice  Huh
A third man.

That's just one more service we provide.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2012, 05:44:24 pm »

This is really good. I hope to see a lot more of Eva Notty. (And I hope that, with payment issues ironed-ish out, we'll see more movies generally). She's hot and a pretty good actress.

Here's my constructive criticism . . .

I didn't really like Seth Dickens. I think he was trying to come off as dominant, but instead, he came off as kinda douchey (like Derek from SJI).

I wish we'd had more footage of Eva on her side. She's extremely hot in that position, but we only had a few short flashbacks.

I thought it was incredibly hot for Eva to speak in the third person. (Her voice is hot generally). I just wish she would have done her "affirmations" more often - she's incredibly good at it.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2012, 12:08:52 pm »

Daphne, Will there be a Bed and Breakfast 2, and if so, will "Master Keith" Seth Dickens be back or will Janet/Janice have a new master to break her and a few more slaves in to his growing harem???

Waiting patiently for the next(??) chapter of this series, KEEP THEM CUMMING DAPHNE!!! Wink Wink Wink Wink
myfault
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2013, 12:39:32 pm »

Bed and Breakfast was great. I am also interested in "Bed and Breakfast 2" and the end of this episode is perfect for continuing it. Is there any plan? (pretty please Smiley )
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2013, 12:40:52 pm »

Is there any plan? (pretty please Smiley )

We shoot it in February!

myfault
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2013, 12:45:56 pm »

We shoot it in February!

Yeah! I'm really looking forward to it Smiley
nickern
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2014, 05:16:57 am »

Sorry to bump a old post,

But i was re-watching Bed and Breakfast and it hints that there should be a Bed and Breakfast 2.
Is there any plan on releasing this? (Or am i just blind to see it under another name? xD )
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2014, 05:26:17 am »

Is there any plan on releasing this? (Or am i just blind to see it under another name? xD )

Yes, and no, we haven't done it yet. Smiley

Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2014, 12:58:32 pm »

That was one of my favorites.  Feel free to do another one of those any time you feel like it, lol.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2014, 08:15:13 pm »

Have you found a replacement for "He Who Shall Not Be Named?"  It seemed that you were initially excited about exploring sequels with this concept in spite of your experience with...him.  Any news on this front?
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: