Mind Control Comics Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:54:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DF/MCT Presents: "Slipped"!  (Read 15936 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 23, 2014, 11:31:09 am »

Daphne's Fantasies is proud to announce "Slipped"!

Sarah, Helen and Claire all have boyfriends who enjoy entrancing them... and they've formed a support group to talk about how to handle this problem.  But try as they might, they just can't stop from falling into a reverie about just how wonderful he is...

Starring Eleanor Markham, Siannan Haiman, and Wendy Wild, and with the on-camera girl-girl for Siannan and Eleanor!

It is available for immediate download at:

Daphne's Fantasies

You can find trailers here:

(Direct links, so you don't have to through the C4S framing.)

... and thank you, as always, for your support!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 03:13:58 pm »

Okay, this looks interesting for a relatively short vid.  However, every time I see one of these with Wendy Wild, I have to ask:

Why is she restricting herself to solos?  Even with other women?  Scent Lure 2 was one of the hottest vids you guys ever did, and it was her with Daphne Rosen (who has since moved to the Pacific Northwest, more's the pity).  Is it a health thing?  A relationship thing?  I...look.  I apologize.  Those are very personal questions from a mere consumer.  It's just...she's gorgeous.  Her acting is great.  And her work with both women and men is...exquisite.  She's one of the few actresses I've seen to do wonderful interesting solos (and I don't particularly like solos).  I'm grateful for what we get, but I'm always saddened when I think of what was.  Any shareable insights?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 03:16:44 pm »

Well, the only thing she and Daphne Rosen did in Scent Lure 2 was kiss. Smiley  I really can't comment on why performers do and do not do specific things on the video; that's their call, and we just respect it.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 05:08:16 pm »

This reminds me to put in a vote for "Scent Lure 3: This Time, with Fucking."  I've always loved your "old school" videos like the Truth and Scent Lure.

Slipped looks interesting.  WW is smoking hot as always.  Usually, I'm not attracted to Siannan or Eleanor; but Siannan looks genuinely hot with this hairstyle, and Eleanor looks much better when she's not a steampunk dominatrix. 
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2014, 06:34:38 pm »

You have always claimed that Siannan was the inspiration for Erin Hackberry.  Until this preview, I just couldn't see it.  Not a whit.

Maybe all they did in Scent Lure 2 was kiss, but their combined sexiness factor amped it up.  And I remember The Bet which was easily your sexiest boy-girl scene before Act Now! (and over 99% of the sexiness was due to Ms. Wild; the remainder being made up by the attitude of the "friend" in that he was mischievous, not toxic).
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 06:36:35 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2014, 07:37:49 pm »

Interesting. TBH I could almost have done without the sex; the talking about how they can't resist their boyfriend's hypnosis was the heat of the clip.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2014, 12:09:51 pm »

Best part other than the unison talking was Wendy's reaction to the visualization exercise.  No kissing anymore either?  A real pity.

Also, halfway through the vid, it became tough to tell whether they were discussing three men with similar tastes or the same guy with apparently a LOT of time on his hands.  Are the names they identify themselves by in the support group their actual names, or do some of the names of interlopers actually apply to members of the group?

ETA--Are there more full length vids in the pipeline this year?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2014, 01:37:32 pm »

-Are there more full length vids in the pipeline this year?

Yes!

tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2014, 06:33:26 pm »

Interesting. TBH I could almost have done without the sex; the talking about how they can't resist their boyfriend's hypnosis was the heat of the clip.

I agree. I wish the "induction" received more focus here- the sex was secondary. 

(That's not always the case! To me, the hottest thing is a woman driven to uncontrollable lust, but the sex is what elevates the Truth 4 above The Truth 5 and the Scent Lures, which are my other favorites.)
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2014, 08:36:04 pm »

The induction did get a considerable amount of the spotlight.  At least, I thought it did.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2014, 08:42:33 pm »

I think the implication was that they have the same 'boyfriend.'

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2014, 09:12:34 pm »

It almost seemed like they started badmouthing each other using different names than they used when they identify themselves in the support group.  Did our fearless author split the difference?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: