Mind Control Comics Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:35:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14
  Print  
Author Topic: Starter Marriage, Phase 3.  (Read 17828 times)
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2022, 06:12:28 pm »

I managed at my first attempt to remain faithful to Allison through all three chapters. This largely involved not giving anyone else the impression I'd be interested in having sex with them and not getting involved with my ex-wife. Or, to put it another way, remaining faithful to Allison.

Lorelei's encounter can still force you to have sex with her.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2022, 06:14:51 pm »

Maybe just something like a list of "achievements" or "have you managed to" stuff, to give a sense of what's possible and what you may have overlooked.

I am entirely in favor of people posting what they've found in this very thread.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2022, 09:03:02 am »

Well, a question: has anybody gotten anything re Emma other than either normal-human-being genial coworker stuff, or her rebuffing your clumsy advance? The most I've found is Allison agreeing that it's okay if you fuck her (alongside Renee and/or Lorelai, IIRC).
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2022, 09:17:27 am »

Well, a question: has anybody gotten anything re Emma other than either normal-human-being genial coworker stuff, or her rebuffing your clumsy advance? The most I've found is Allison agreeing that it's okay if you fuck her (alongside Renee and/or Lorelai, IIRC).

I haven't, but someone in the thread was saying you could hypnotize her?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2022, 11:35:35 am »

Just a few small notes:

• The only unavoidable sex scenes are with Allison. Everyone else, you can (depending on choices) avoid having sex with.
  • You cannot mind-control Emma in the current story, but you can get to a point where she expresses some interest in you.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2022, 11:37:18 am »

Oh, and one more note: The protagonist isn't you, so he may not have the same range of decisions in a particular situation that you might.

Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2022, 12:54:06 pm »

Just a few small notes:

• The only unavoidable sex scenes are with Allison. Everyone else, you can (depending on choices) avoid having sex with.

Technically correct. I'll have to look over it again, but while there are obviously paths that don't even have you encounter Lorelei, there are a few that seem to "force" you to have sex with her once you're there. Not all of them, though.

EDIT: And it also looks like there's situations you can get into with Renee where you can't turn down her advances, weirdly *especially* if you're being faithful to Allison.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 01:16:12 pm by Haight » Logged

Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2022, 01:22:14 pm »

Is there an interaction that does anything other than ominous foreshadowing with the woman at the end of Chapter 2/beginning of Chapter 3?

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2022, 01:23:01 pm »

Is there an interaction that does anything other than ominous foreshadowing with the woman at the end of Chapter 2/beginning of Chapter 3?

You do not meet her in person in this phase.

Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2022, 01:34:32 pm »

You do not meet her in person in this phase.

Fair.

The amount of booleans in this must be, uh, high.

jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2022, 01:58:41 pm »

I haven't, but someone in the thread was saying you could hypnotize her?

I've found a panel of the dream sequence where you're doing just that...?
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2022, 02:36:51 pm »

Just a few small notes:

Technically correct. I'll have to look over it again, but while there are obviously paths that don't even have you encounter Lorelei, there are a few that seem to "force" you to have sex with her once you're there. Not all of them, though.

EDIT: And it also looks like there's situations you can get into with Renee where you can't turn down her advances, weirdly *especially* if you're being faithful to Allison.

I haven't explored the Lorelei interactions as thoroughly but I have noticed that, re Renee.
I thought I had pretty well explored the Emma scene, so I'm surprised to hear there's a route where she presumably responds positively to your come-on. Does the status of your relationship with Lorelei play into it, or maybe some other inobvious variable like which fantasies you implant in Allison?
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2022, 05:48:12 pm »

Are the "dream" girls supposed to be characters we've already met? I think I recognize some; others, not so much.
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2022, 06:27:32 pm »

They seems recognizable as Annie, Allison, and potentially Renee and Lorelei and Emma, to me. There's one panel of two women embracing that seems to be in a slightly different art style and which may be ambiguous as to whether it's Allison and Annie, Allison and Renee, et cetera.

Also I'd thought I'd seen all the panels and then one with Lorelei popped up one runthrough...
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2022, 06:56:58 pm »

Are the "dream" girls supposed to be characters we've already met?

Not all.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14
  Print  

Jump to: